Anyone Interested?

Best answers
Hello there everyone. I know this is my first post but I have been here before (now with a new username) and decided to bring an idea I had come to life! I have spoken about this with a few of the developers before but I would like to ask the community if you would be interested in this. So, without further Adu (sp?) here it is:

I would like to open a server for everyone to play esf along with special events, cash tournament prizes and 24/7 support. Along with cash prizes we will be giving away free half life steam games along with many other things. I believe this is a very great mod for all the Dragon Ball Series Fans and I think we could take the community to the next level.

I am still working out alot of the details but I wanted to get everyone's opinions and give everyone a chance to create a place where everyone will have fun and enjoy. Im not saying we don't enjoy it here. We all know we enjoy it here but I would love to have a place where we can take the roleplay side of dbz and add it in to the already great game we have here.

So, if anyone is interested please let me know and I will start to set it up. Positive and Negative comments are welcome. :) Thanks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cash prizes and games really wouldnt be a great idea, might lead us into legal trouble since we do not own the Intellectual property of dbz. Last thing we want is a cease and desist at this stage.

However, It's great to see you wanting to help out with the community. I think some community management and some organised tournaments amongst other things would be a great idea.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Skiwan, as always, is right on for the matter.

And please, if anyone makes anything along those lines, either be it achivements giving away money/different prizes or just organisations such as tournaments and the like, again, please, make it ORGANISED.

Best answers
Well, the Cash Prizes would be for tournaments and other activites. I believe the only legal problems would come if they decided to make people pay to play the mod. As long as we are giving them away at our own free will I don't believe there will be any Legal Problems.

Tournaments are (although will most likely be the most popular) is only a small mark on what I have planned to do.

If im wrong about the Legal Problems let me know. I will definitly work out something else if there will be a problem with it. :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm interested, as long as you're not planning to put VAC security on.

My advice: don't plan on setting a server on Linux.

If you ever need any server-side help (from setting a HLDS to custom AMXX plugins), tell me.

Best answers
Thanks for the comments.

Organization is my middle name. :) I have already sent both of you a PM with a little bit more info and I would like to let everyone else know that this is not something that will be abandoned in one day. When I commit to something, I continue it. With enough support I believe this could work out very well. Anymore comments/suggestions are welcome rather they be negative or positive. Thanks. :)

Edit: They will not be VAC secured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom