Question regarding the PL changes

Best answers
Hello , this is my first thread and i just joined this . I've been playing this awesome mod ever since it jump started and still can't get enough of it xD. Over the mod changes, i have managed to notice the certain changes. In ESF 1.1 - 1.2.3 i have noticed that when you have like 1.750.000 power and try to shoot a player that has 100.000 power , he explodes into bits (one shot kills) . In ECX when i try shooting a person with like 123.000.000 power against a 800.000 player he just gets scratched, i find that a bit wierd :p. I recall there being a command to increase the Kidamage or what you call it but i just cant remember the thing. Is this change-able or am i just crazy? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i can remember there was a command to scale beam damage. Meaning if you do 2 youd preety much kill off half the server even if you wasnt that stronger.

Best answers
As far as i can remember there was a command to scale beam damage. Meaning if you do 2 youd preety much kill off half the server even if you wasnt that stronger.
Ah thats the one, now what was that command again? And besides that , do you think its possible to make it the way it was with the whole Pl thing i was talking about :p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom