Can i play Esf open beta final without Half life 1 on steam ?

Best answers
hello! . I have an problem... i cant get half life... i havent the posibility to buy it... and i'm whodering.... if i can play with a regulary half life on valve.. (not steam).. I tried before to install esf.. and i succeded ...finally;but after i chosed the map i added a bot and i started playing.... but on my contact with bot...the game was crushed... and it showed me an error... i dont remamber it verry well...and then apeared.. the window.. with dont send...and all the staff.. My question is : is the problem from my computer.. or i really must get half life 1 on steam. Please help me !!!.Thnks

PS: The error contained. the word "motor" i(f i'm not mistaken)

Best answers
hello! . I have an problem... i cant get half life... i havent the posibility to buy it... and i'm whodering.... if i can play with a regulary half life on valve.. (not steam).. I tried before to install esf.. and i succeded ...finally;but after i chosed the map i added a bot and i started playing.... but on my contact with bot...the game was crushed... and it showed me an error... i dont remamber it verry well...and then apeared.. the window.. with dont send...and all the staff.. My question is : is the problem from my computer.. or i really must get half life 1 on steam. Please help me !!!.Thnks

PS: The error contained. the word "motor" i(f i'm not mistaken)
On this forum warez is phorbidden.
BUY HL and play esf as much as you LIKE.
-someone close this topic =3.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm afraid (as mentioned above) that steam and a valid copy of half-life attached on it is required. We also don't support people who are attempting to play it without steam regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom