Attention All Members Of [smc]!

Best answers
ok, i am going to assign each member to a certain forum that they go to often... so, post here which forum you would like to be assigned to....

Retired
Best answers
i want this ESF forum, and this is the only forum i go to often.

Retired
Best answers
ohh i see what you mean now. i'll cover my friends forum its Called Synergy:Core Forums

Best answers
JUDGE or lightscream, i have sig to make... now which one of you wants to make it? i would prefer if lightscream made it cuz i have only seen two of his sigs.... but if you cant, then Judge needs to make it.... It is for a dude called dablackgoku... i'll let your imagination do the rest... ;)

Retired
Best answers
i know dablackgoku. he was on of th judges in my sig tournament. and i used to be a gfx mod on his forum when it was up. i'll see what i can do for a sig. give me some time though i have to get ready for work today.

Retired
Best answers
is that THE blackgoku?? the one who has the blackgoku site??

Retired
Best answers
hehe don't sweat it, i think it blows like hell dude, i'm gonna change it in a minute. this one is even worse then my first sig i ever made.

Retired
Best answers
ahh ****ing shit. i thoguht it was for The rEal goku. now i have to re-work the signature

Retired
Best answers
here you go it sorry it took me so long my comps lagging and i had to fix some text because of your unclear info ;)

Retired
Best answers
yeah yeah i heard it now. i don't care. i don't feel like changing it back or make another one. i'll make one later. with other stuff on it. no DBZ this time. :p

Retired
Best answers
Yo man, I'm giving you guys an advance notice that i'm not going to be postign much this week due to mid-term exams starting tuesday. i'll tryt o post here and there but not alot i have to study

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom