Problem with transformating

Best answers
Hi, I have installed esf ecx rc2 and big pack, now when I try to transform from vegito to super vegito it just turns off my game... I was wondering is it normal or I dont have requiered files or something... Can u please tell me how to transform into ssj4 with goku cuz I tried everything i had moon, less than 15HP and PL over 12 milions. and I can't turn into god damned SSJ4. And how can I download esf 1.3 i saw some pictures and graphics are 3X better than esf 1.2 P.S. sorry for my bad language I am from Bosnia

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't really know about your ECX issues/problems, but I can tell you that v1.3 Final (with the awesome graphics) is not released yet and is still under development. Though, I can try help you with your problem. Do you use Steam? What is your video mode set on? OpenGL? Direct 3D? Software mode? Have you correctly installed ECX?

Best answers
I did used steam but they hacked my steam so I don't have it any more and I play single on my server. my video mode on game is opengl and yes i have installed correctly. btw I cant trasform into supero gogeta not vegeto my bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom