Best answers
I do not know whether I right forum, however, make no difference
mine asks is when the new ESP version comes

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When it's done.

Seriously, we don't have a release date nor do we have a percentage of how far we are in development. You'll just have to sit back and wait for the release.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
however, a pity there nobody release is thank you for quick antwort
and a lot succeed with yours project

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Although if you want to play an Open Beta version of 1.3 from August, I recommend downloading Open Beta: Final. Unfortunately, the bots don't work in that release. Just note that not many people play Open Beta: Final and a lot of the graphics and features that you're seeing in the updates are not in this version.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
so on open beta use the code sv_cheats 1 when on game menu then start up a game and bring down consol and type powerlevel (any powerlevel u want)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so on open beta use the code sv_cheats 1 when on game menu then start up a game and bring down consol and type powerlevel (any powerlevel u want)
Yea thats an Open Beta only command. The finished 1.3 will not have that option.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It probably should have that option, actually. Not having a PL changer just forces people to go out of their way to install amxx and then install a third party plugin. It's probably something like 80% of servers have a PL changer and there's no problem with cheating, just so long as the admin is the only one who has the option to change PL.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It probably should have that option, actually. Not having a PL changer just forces people to go out of their way to install amxx and then install a third party plugin. It's probably something like 80% of servers have a PL changer and there's no problem with cheating, just so long as the admin is the only one who has the option to change PL.
You do remember youll be scored by PL gained in 1.3 right. Such a pluggin is a nice way to cheat your way to the top of the scoreboard.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Only gained pl though, pretty sure pl changer makes no difference to that.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think such commands only serve to make hacking that memory easier.

Best answers
While I respect the crowd that plays ESF competetively online, I ask that the devs don't forget about us who play ESF casually. I often find online play to be too laggy and serious for me to enjoy, so I usually play with bots or in a LAN. It can get boring and time consuming to repetively attack the enemy to gain PL. A PL changer is a quick way to bypass some of the boring crap before transformation. That's not to say that I'm too lazy to play legitimately; I do. It's just that a PL changer is a convenient tool for when someone is just fooling around on their own for a short time. I think it's reasonable to take measures to prevent a PL hack from ruining a server, but if there's any way for this feature to be securely implemented, I think that it should be seriously considered.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it helps you calm down. With the current inteam it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to be on SSJ2 level and a bit more for SSJ3.

Besides in 1.2.3 SSJ is no fun. Its borring to play as SSJ cause you never run out of KI.

And dont get me wring. I ussed to play against bots quite a lot. Hell id make a server and add like 9 bots for a full killfeast. Was fun for about 30 inutes. Though i transfomed usually after about 20 to 25 of those 30.

Though a serverside command seems resonable. I do still remember the time period when the PL changer pluggin was abused like hell. People would lower your PL just for doing better statwhise than them. There were atleat 10 cases of that happening to me and probably more to some other people.

Last edited:

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Though a serverside command seems resonable. I do still remember the time period when the PL changer pluggin was abused like hell. People would lower your PL just for doing better statwhise than them. There were atleat 10 cases of that happening to me and probably more to some other people.
And if that happens, people will leave their server and they'll be left playing alone. I don't see how having a PL changer would be any different then having a kick / slay command. Both can be abused, but both are nice tools for an admin to have, no need to deny the playerbase of it.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Kick/slay i can understand. PL command is like having a give X frags to player command. Or in counter strike. Give X cash to player commands. Not needed for gameplay in my opinion. I dont like cheats in relation to multiplayer games. And a PL command is nothing more than a cheat.

Again my own personal opinion.

Last edited:

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
- You'd only be giving the command to server admins.
- Everyone who wants the command is going to have it regardless through third party plugins. It's already in the inteam, you'd simply be saving everyone time and effort by leaving it in
- Like Dave said, it's not a give x frags command. You're scored on PL gained, not your current PL
- If people abuse the command, they'll leave the server and go someplace else. There won't be a shortage of servers for 1.3
- It can be used to make the game more fair. In my old server, I would use the PL changer to give people their PL back if they crashed or got disconnected.
- The comparison to CS is a bit extreme. It takes little effort to get money in CS where as in ESF, it can take quite a of time and effort to transform.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You could leave PL changer in listen server.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno... I remember playing in an ESF server against some kid... Beat him pretty bad... Score was 13-1 and he called me a hacker... Didn't even know how to slay me or ban me or kick me... so he just lowered by Pl to 1 and I got it back up to like 500... I beat him 6 more times then left with a score of 19-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom