ESF 1.3 gearing up for Release????

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
soo many new updates they all look done and in there updates they mention that the realy just adding the finishing tuches and the have the beta out for the lukcy users to so what do you guys have to say i hope soon ;D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
darn thats to bad well at least ill have my new gaming laptop to play it on when it does come out but i wish we cab just get a hint at a date

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont recall anyone stating anything about 'finishing touches'. Showing off a few new maps, renderers, and particle FX doesnt mean the core game is complete.

The thing is, what we dont get to see in screenshots and specific videos that certain classes may be missing things like sound fx, missing animations, linkage between animation and sounds, sprite FX, UI updates, WIP models and maps, let alone any weird combat bugs or netcode problems that arise while trying to fill any of these gaps.

Gaps in large projects such as these add up really quickly, and dividing that work amongst people with busy schedules is a pretty demanding thing to do. Instead of diverting Devs attention to justify whatever point they are at, we should be ecstatic that they are doing all this work at all without asking anything of us in return except patience.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main system,which is the melee, is not even close to completion. So there's no point in talking over the release. :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main system,which is the melee, is not even close to completion. So there's no point in talking over the release. :)
And you know this how ??Maybe the melee it's finished

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I hate that **** John. No, the melee is not finished and no, the game is not gearing up for release. Ton's of progress is being made, but let's not blatantly lie and mislead people please.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out Mantis and youll see a portion of the hurdles that still need to be overcome.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus I mean, they haven't even taken in any testers yet from the Admin Apps, so I don't think they'd have this whole process of mass recruiting and weeding out testers and then release a week later.

What's great about getting alot of new testers in is say, if they double the testing Team, that's double the chances bugs will be found. Also, some people can find bugs and glitches others do not see.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do i know? I'm just checking the forums almost everyday; it's not that hard to see the progress. -_-
john_volkov is a beta tester i think he knows what he says is true

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I hate that **** John. No, the melee is not finished and no, the game is not gearing up for release. Ton's of progress is being made, but let's not blatantly lie and mislead people please.

Sub is a tester too

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I think the main point he was trying to get across is how a ton-tester would know if it was nearly complete or not, you know? HE couldn't know, as he isn't a tester.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I think the main point he was trying to get across is how a ton-tester would know if it was nearly complete or not, you know? HE couldn't know, as he isn't a tester.
Beta Testers:

Grega (head tester)
Karrde
john_volkov
Kaination
Sub
DaRkOwNs
mjam
RavenTrunks
Renyori
weeman
END LIST

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta Testers:

Grega (head tester)
Karrde
john_volkov
Kaination
Sub
DaRkOwNs
mjam
RavenTrunks
Renyori
weeman
END LIST
What Mkil was trying to say is. [translation]John said that Tenzo isnt a tester so he cant make a valid guess [/translation]

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta Testers:

Grega (head tester)
Karrde
john_volkov
Kaination
Sub
DaRkOwNs
mjam
RavenTrunks
Renyori
weeman
END LIST

Point of this is...? I don't see Tenzo on that list. That's what I was saying...

EDIT: Grega beat me to the punch, that was what I meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom