New addon for ESF 1.2.3? :O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know UM-wFs will be an addon for ESF v1.3 Final which has yet to be released, but I don't remember Evt-UDW.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We officially don't support add-ons.. Yet anyway. Plus, the add-on is not released yet. Heck, ESF v1.3 is not even done yet.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see people butchering my work.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points at Final shine

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVT_UDW IS DEAD VERY DEAD since i owned it xD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would think, but its not like I have a gun to their head. I did say when I released my models I didn't mind edits as long as credit was given. After seeing quite a few edits, I wish I hadn't ever said that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have any technical skill and thus have obviously never released any models or maps, let alone a mod, so forgive me if this seems a bit brash. It just seems to me that not wanting addons is a bit of a hypocritical position to take. ESF exists because another game made it easy to mod, but you guys don't want them to mod your own stuff?

Just my two cents. Don't get me wrong, I guess I can see how it might seem like other people are stealing credit / leaching off of your hard work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think we ever said we ever said we didn't want them to mod esf o_O

Personally, I released that model completely separate from the mod, and I thought I'd be happy to see people edit it, but when I see so many bad edits, I cant help but not want to be associated with it. Infact I'd rather they didn't credit me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
whoah D:, how da hell did ya find that thing? its got like 2 inches of dust on it...
it was one of my first edits and it sucks, sorry dave D: anyway if i recall i had permision.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have any technical skill and thus have obviously never released any models or maps, let alone a mod, so forgive me if this seems a bit brash. It just seems to me that not wanting addons is a bit of a hypocritical position to take. ESF exists because another game made it easy to mod, but you guys don't want them to mod your own stuff?

Just my two cents. Don't get me wrong, I guess I can see how it might seem like other people are stealing credit / leaching off of your hard work
Nah we are fine with mods. It kinda makes the comunity bigger in a way.

But implementing stuff like XMLs makes it hard for people to mod the game with nothing more but AMXX hackjobs at their disposal. But the same system that makes it harder to mod the game makes it easier for our own team to make the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom