New Server

Best answers
Hi, there is new server ESF v1.2.3..located in Germany

IP : *removed*

For HL 1 engine you can download CS 1.6, i play over it, my is download on
*LINK REMOVED*
P.S i didn't use http:// new member so i cant post link..

And if someone setup linux server with amx mod, please add me for help on msn alexandar89@ live.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, you are playing with or without steam? As far as I know, it's most likely not possible to play with the CS version.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not CS... It's HL! Non-Steam CS has HL files, that are required installing any other HL engine based game (if possible with non-Steam).

Anyway, non-Steam users are not supported here and IMO no tutorials for non-Steam will be accepted.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You should remove the IP from his post as well. He shouldn't beable to advertise his nonsteam server since we don't support it here.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we appreciate that you decided to take the time and money to create a server for ESF, you should know a few things beforehand. ESF is a Half-life 1 modification, and can only be played with Half-Life 1. You used to be able to play ESF on Counter-Strike or Day of Defeat, but unfortunately, that's just not possible anymore. So, even if you put up a download link to Counter-Strike (which is against the AUP), it still won't work. hLev is wrong, since we do support non-steam users, but unfortunately, the fan base isn't as large as the Steam fan base. So, I suggest that you create the server for Steam, and obtain a legal copy of Half-Life if you want people to play on your server.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hLev is wrong, since we do support non-steam users
We do?

We refuse to help people who have a pirated version of Half-Life.
We only support people who have issues related to hl or people who don't have steam yet. But further than that. We don't support or help people who are not using steam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hLev is wrong, since we do support non-steam users,
Now thats a lie. Any ESF version thats newer than 1.2 was made for STEAM. And as such we have no support for nonSTEAM use of ESF. Since it wasnt made to be used without STEAM >.<

We only give support to nonsteam users in the way of helping them get STEAM set up with ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom