New ESF TeamSpeak Server

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks to Raven, the ESF Community now has a TeamSpeak Server. In combination with a TeamSpeak plugin named gTeamSpeak that has been recently added to the forum, it makes it a lot easier to simple create an account using your forum name (while the account login name is different), a very easy manual how to connect to the TeamSpeak Server (or with a plain simple link to connect directly) and see see who is online all from one page! For those who are not familiar with TeamSpeak:

TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, facilitating inter-office communication among co-workers, or simply for personal communication with friends and family.
Interested in joining the teamspeak server? With or without microphone? click here and read the instructions carefully. Don't worry, it's very easy.

Remember, TeamSpeak software is required to have installed to join! Click here to download it.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then join ;).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I have been in the Teamspeak for more the 24 hours now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We just need more people to join! :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8 People in it right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every time i go in there is either none in or 1-2 people in some private room. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom