esf 1.3 bots

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will the final releise have working bots

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well of course it will i mean the one thats relesed noe is beta meaning incomplete not fully coded

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully, they will be great training bots with a low degree of stupidity. "im refering to the 1.2.x bots that used to come straight at you, and all you need to kill them is a full charged kamehameha."

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully, they will be great training bots with a low degree of stupidity. "im refering to the 1.2.x bots that used to come straight at you, and all you need to kill them is a full charged kamehameha."
You ever tried to set their melee, teleport percents to 100 and advanced melee and beams to 0?

Then add 2 of them and see if you can charge that kame ^^

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ever tried to set their melee, teleport percents to 100 and advanced melee and beams to 0?

Then add 2 of them and see if you can charge that kame ^^
Nop, I just used to add normal default bots. But if I set melee and teleport to 100% is he coming to me making a straight line or a curve? Because if its straight line I can do it...ok with a larger distance between the characters but its doable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With teleport set to 100% hell make 2 or 3 teleports away from a beam before comming back at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom