Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If the specs are:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.8GHz Processor- Windows® XP Home Edition- 512MB DDR RAM- 30GB Hard Disk Drive- 15" TFT Display- CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive
Then yes, you can. Though the RAM & HDD space is a bit small, and ECX requires a decent amount of RAM, but it should be fine. Try ESF first to see if that works. Remember that you need Steam.

Best answers
yea i entered the game.And than i cliced on new server.(what options are you using when you are playing in single playier);)PLZ awnser;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ESF is not a singleplayer game, multiplayer only I'm afraid.

Best answers
ESF is not a singleplayer game, multiplayer only I'm afraid.
Yea i have installed it to cs and its not working so i will download hl..
P.S another one thing esf CD-key is "xxxxxx"s end to eweryone (this cd key worked for me;););))

Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Seems you are not using Steam. We are not supporting people who are not using steam, in combination with a legal version of Half-Life. And of course it doesn't work with Counter-Strike as it no longer does. ESF is a Half-Life modification, and due to the changes that valve has been with their retail games, it doesn't work with Counter-Strike anymore.

Best answers
Seems you are not using Steam. We are not supporting people who are not using steam, in combination with a legal version of Half-Life. And of course it doesn't work with Counter-Strike as it no longer does. ESF is a Half-Life modification, and due to the changes that valve has been with their retail games, it doesn't work with Counter-Strike anymore.
whell i'm playing with cs anddddd half life.(they are fused or something)
AND IM PLAYING WITH STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;(;(;:)devsmile::devsmile::devsmile:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you are playing with steam, why giving away your Half-Life CD-Key? It can only be used once as the key merges with your account.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Provide your SteamID to prove that you're a Steam user and have bought Half-Life.

You're talking about Counter-Strike fused with Half-Life. From that I kinda understand that you are having installed non-Steam Counter-Strike, which has Half-Life files needed to play CS (and ESF ofc), in your Hard Drive.

BTW, nerijus is kinda Lithuanian name. If you are one, PM me and I might help you as long as you're willing to use Steam.

Last edited:
Best answers
Provide your SteamID to prove that you're a Steam user and have bought Half-Life.

You're talking about Counter-Strike fused with Half-Life. From that I kinda understand that you are having installed non-Steam Counter-Strike, which has Half-Life files needed to play CS (and ESF ofc), in your Hard Drive.

BTW, nerijus is kinda Lithuanian name. If you are one, PM me and I might help you as long as you're willing to use Steam.
Hi hlev yea i am lithuanian the esf ecx works fine for me but i want to know how to play single playier.i really how thoes guys from youtube making videos with single playier not multiplayer.;) plz awnser

Best answers
Hi hlev yea i am lithuanian the esf ecx works fine for me but i want to know how to play single playier.i really how thoes guys from youtube making videos with single playier not multiplayer.;) plz awnser

i had a original half life on my cd but cd is to dameged so i cannot install it(original).So i really want to know where to download it for free.plz help:cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Install STEAM, register your Half Life CD-key (the one from your originall CD) and STEAM will download + install + patch to the latest version for you.

And there is no single player. ESF is multiplayer only. No single player.

Best answers
Install STEAM, register your Half Life CD-key (the one from your originall CD) and STEAM will download + install + patch to the latest version for you.

And there is no single player. ESF is multiplayer only. No single player.
ive writed my cd key and it sayis its invalid:cry::cry::cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then send a reort to STEAM customer support.

If you really did buy that Half Life they will activate it.

Best answers
plz help

the game worked fine i downloaded big pack 8.4 loaded the game created a server and when server loads the game ends and a error pops up "cache_tryAlloc: 1095824 is greater then free hunk" plz help!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a RAM issue. You may not have enough for ECX with the Big Pack which recommends having 1GB+.

Best answers
I think it's a RAM issue. You may not have enough for ECX with the Big Pack which recommends having 1GB+.
ok is there another way to download new characters like goku ssj4 is there another way????????:cry::cry::cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can make them yourself.
Well that error usually happens only when:
1.) Not using OpenGL Video mode
2.) Not using STEAM
3.) Not enough free RAM (to many programs runing in the background)
4.) Not enough RAM (to many characters installed to ECX)

Best answers
You can make them yourself.
Well that error usually happens only when:
1.) Not using OpenGL Video mode
2.) Not using STEAM
3.) Not enough free RAM (to many programs runing in the background)
4.) Not enough RAM (to many characters installed to ECX)
1.)I'm using steam:devsmile::devsmile:
2.)i can delete characters and make new.
:devsmile::devsmile:

Best answers
I heared that there is a link where you can download characters but i dont remamber:]:]:\:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom