ESF without steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey everone HAPPY EASTER!! ... anyways ok my firend has a laptop but NO online and he wants esf i told him u cant play it without half life or steam and he had nither so i did some reasherch and found a ESFNS (ESF NON STEAM) i used it installed it on his laptop and he now has ECX rc2 alll i did was run the installer i gess its got half life in the installer so he dident need the game NOW my question is who made it i no its illegal... bot hey it works has any1 els seen this i got it off a site that wasent in english

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We do not support people who are not using steam, in combination with a valid and legal copy of half-life. What ever it is, if it is without steam. It's illegal. Thus you shall not be helped officially on the forums by anyone until you buy half-life, and use it with steam. I have to close this thread for obvious reasons, though I'll make sure next time in the future when people request help or have questions, that they are required to have both steam & half-life. Happy easter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom