Important Announcement

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

<hr>

As most of you know, many people from our development team work on Naruto: Naiteki Kensei while they work on Earth's Special Forces. As allies, we tend to help each other out with code, graphics, models, sprites, maps, and more. But, unfortunately, just recently, both projects have been having many members leave both development teams. Due to the decline in activity and progress, both teams sat down and had a joint meeting in the middle of March to discuss what to do now. Instead of letting each project die off separately, we decided to do our only option and what's best: merge teams and combine our efforts into one mod, Nateiki Special Forces.

We couldn't be more happy to announce this new merged project that we've been working on in secrecy until now. Don't fret about losing characters, none of that will happen. Characters from both Earth's Special Forces and Naiteki Kensei will be featured in this mod. While it may seem unfair, we've actually found a fantastic balance between both characters. For the Naruto team to catch up to the flying DBZ characters, they'll be using wall walking by launching off of the wall and assaulting the flying characters with melee. Power Struggling will remain in the game, but Jutsu's such as Sasuke's Katon Goukyakyuu will be added to the Power Struggling brawl. Power Struggle wise, it will work just like the Generic Balls in 1.2. Both Swooping and Dashing will remain in the mod, and they both work absolutely perfect with each other.

We know this sounds like a silly idea, it may even be painful to some of you that have been following ESF and NNK since the beginning that we're merging into one whole project, but think about the team's perspective. This is very beneficial for both parties, and we can't wait to share this Naruto vs. DBZ brawl experience with you all when the time comes!

Also, please note that due to me(Damaera) being busy for the past two weeks for personal reasons, we're decing to post the updates on Wednesday until my schedule clears up.

<hr>
Thank you for sticking with us through the end, guys! See you next week!

April fools

Last edited:
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so we get BOTH GAMES MERGED IN ONE GAME OF ASS KICKING SUPER MEGA GAME ASWOMMMMM

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know guys.....i don't like this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Frieza fused with Orochimaru to make Pedobear right?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
For me it science fiction:D i like to be a normal DBZ = ESF | Naruto = NNK what its a not good idea where in server are goku fight sasuke better for me its play only dbz characters in esf in nnk only naruto characters or only esf helping nnk and nnk help to esf but 'not' in one game

Sry for eng :fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's either a joke or a fail of both ESF & NNK.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's either a joke or a fail of both ESF & NNK.
I guess it's a failure of both ESF and NNK. Sorry that we disappointed you and couldn't live up to your standards. :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Luckily, a lot of the guys who worked on mechmod are also on the ESF team. And the Mechmod source code was released, could happen!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ewww it makes me sick naruto mixed with esf i think i will go in a corner and die now

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I remember that one. :p

Lol, who remembers the Earth's Special Forces Kids Mod on one April Fools? XD

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF shutting down? Was that the email from Funimation? If so, hilarious.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing ESF & NNK have merged was the idea of this joke. I'm sure that tomorrow team will say that they wanted to trick us. Also on some another day Damaera would never have said this:
I guess it's a failure of both ESF and NNK. Sorry that we disappointed you and couldn't live up to your standards. :(
He would discuss and try to prove that the decision is right instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom