Tournament Addon, Forum Changes, & New Forum Admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey everyone,

As of lately, I've worked hard on the forums to make everything as good as possible. This is not only plugin wise! While some may be completely useless, I'm mostly only aiming for those who are and will be quite useful for the forums. I've also made a lot of fixes on the main ESF theme that was made for the forums. But, let's begin shall we?

~ Tournament Addon
I do assume most likely you have seen the previous thread about the tournament Addon and players comments on it. Well, recently I've added the plugin on the forums which is capable creating tournaments, ladders, teams and saving the scores to who ever wins. You can get a quick overwview by clicking on the competition text link in the navbar (at the top of the forums, below the banner). Currently, you can only see tournaments and ladders, but no one can create any as of yet. I am planning to create a special tournament usergroup to put people in it, so they will be capable of creating both tournaments/ladders and teams as well.

~ Forum Changes
It took me a lot of time, but I successfully fixed most of the ESF Forum Theme issues that it was having. You have have noticed that on a lot of pages on the forums the banner, style changer and the mini-navbar (at the buttom where the "contact us" link is) were all missing which made everything quite ugly and partly broken. It took me a lot of hours but I successfully fixed about 80% / 90% of all pages. The rest are mostly guest pages that only guests can see, but that is a bit more difficult to fix. So, if you are not using the official ESF Forum Theme, then:

PS: I'm familiar that the "ARCADE" doesn't work, and will be removed from the banner navbar shortly.

~ New Admin, Congrat Raven!
I'd like to congratulate Raven in becoming an Admin on the forums! You have proven yourself that you are very much capable in doing an excellent job of coding for ESF and you have shown to mostly everyone in the team and I no doubt outside it on the forums as well that you are well capable of being an admin. So, once again Congrat my friend!

That was all the news for now, take care everyone!

Kind Regards,
Skyrider

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good work Sky. The tournament feature should be fun and I'm sure the people using the ESF theme appreciate this.

Btw, congrats Raven, you definitely deserve Admin. I thought you already had it though, to be honest.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats, my favorite coder! <3<3

@Lukyas: Cut the spam, please. Thanks ^_^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, he was admin in the past but only temporary and it was not official. Now, it is :p.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Updated the tournament plugin. Only the leaders of the team can accept/reject people, but I'm not sure if this includes for admins as well. Regardless, any registered member can create a max of 1 team. Soonish I'll enable so you can create tournaments as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom