Coming clean, I need to get this off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey guys.

I'm Sean Minion, you all uhm ehh.. pofferr well know me as Sean Minion probably! a few years ago I helped ruin this modification by releasing a unfinished beta. Till this day I feel very bad about it, it's still in the back of this mind, each time I post on these forums.

Yes.. you've read it right, I'm still on these forums (under a different nick ofcourse.) and quite the active user too. Anyway, what I'm trying to achieve here is acceptance, though I'm really scared I won't get it, hence the secrecy!

Just know that I feel really bad about what happened in the past, and I've done everything to make up for it! also, I really appreciate it that you guys aren't calling me fat all the time! :(

those minion bastards are *******s! It just took me some maturity and experience to find that out. and yeah I know this last few lines make it look like a bad trolling attempt, but it isn't.
I'm dead serious!

Yours truly,
Sean:love:

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it takes a real man to admit that you were wrong, whoever you are. Congrats to you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys.

I'm Sean Minion, you all uhm ehh.. pofferr well know me as Sean Minion probably! a few years ago I helped ruin this modification by releasing a unfinished beta. Till this day I feel very bad about it, it's still in the back of this mind, each time I post on these forums.

Yes.. you've read it right, I'm still on these forums (under a different nick ofcourse.) and quite the active user too. Anyway, what I'm trying to achieve here is acceptance, though I'm really scared I won't get it, hence the secrecy!

Just know that I feel really bad about what happened in the past, and I've done everything to make up for it! also, I really appreciate it that you guys aren't calling me fat all the time! :(

those minion bastards are *******s! It just took me some maturity and experience to find that out. and yeah I know this last few lines make it look like a bad trolling attempt, but it isn't.
I'm dead serious!

Yours truly,
Sean:love:
Heh been a while. Let me say that im glad you failed to steal my STEAM account that year, though thanks to you i did loose quite some important mails from my school.

Youd think people have better things to do on newyears than to break into ones forum/mail accounts and post weird pictures.

Meh i cant really hate you though ^^

I say you deserve a second chance if you really feel that guilty about it.

Best answers
You're full of **** Sean, you used to hang all over kurts balls last I hung around them.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're really sorry, I'd be more than happy to forgive you. We all make mistakes, some just larger than others!

The emails thing didn't work, I check my emails once ever 3 or 4 days so I read the warning sent afterwards before the first one.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sean lives in Australia?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he's IP banned, I would imagine he would have to use a proxy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have thought you guys knew he was posting here. You guys usually know when banned people post.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been aware of his ban evasion from day one.

He even contacted me to see if I would let him be, I told him he would be allowed to start over, but not with his Sean account. We do have other means of tracking users that have been banned before, even if they use proxies.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knowing his other account name can only help people forgive him, in my opinion, unless he's been an ass on that one too. Not that I ever knew him, hence I say people.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, this thread has convinced me to come clean.

I am Sean. I thank you all for being so forgiving, it really means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom