where did everybody go?

Best answers
I stopped playing ESF for awhile due to my computer being complete crap. Then I moved so I was once again unable to play. When I went back on a couple of months ago it seemed that the ESF population had dropped significantly. Now it seems even worse. I think there are about 10 servers right now. Half of them have nobody in them and the others are all ECX or are locked. Am I missing something, or did everyone just stop playing?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually think ESF is in a lot better shape than it was a few months ago. Now almost everytime I want to play the game I can find a server with people to play on. A few months ago, there were no servers that I got under 100 ping on, now there's four.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naturally people get bored, so the playerbase is always in a steady decline for most mods really. That aside though, you have to appreciate the fact its been a crazy few months in terms of new releases for almost all formats which people have probably stockpiled over the festive period and chewing through them.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Most of us just grew up and found out the wonders outside the internet. Plus most people played back in 2000-2006, most of them were 13-16 years old at the time so most of those old school guys are well into their 20's and early 30's now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom