Hello!

Best answers
Man this mod rocks!You guys are making an excellent job.I played thousands of mods for DBZ but this one is definitely the best! Graphic is excellent,models are so realistic,attacks,mele,…
REALL DBZ PC GAME!!!:yes:
Anyway,I have a question:When will the XML FX editor be available to the public?I read about that program and I just want to have it.My own transformations…that would be really cool.:smile:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever 1.3 is released which will be whenever its done.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The team is working as hard as they can, so I highly doubt it would take really long.

Best answers
yeah hey mj do you know why my esf takes me back to the main menu when i load my map:(

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man this mod rocks!You guys are making an excellent job.I played thousands of mods for DBZ but this one is definitely the best! Graphic is excellent,models are so realistic,attacks,mele,…
REALL DBZ PC GAME!!!:yes:
Anyway,I have a question:When will the XML FX editor be available to the public?I read about that program and I just want to have it.My own transformations…that would be really cool.:smile:
I agree 100% with your first 2 paragraphs :yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah hey mj do you know why my esf takes me back to the main menu when i load my map:(
You need to make a new thread as this is not a topic to discuss about that. Besides, this thread is 2 months old.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome, it amazes me how more and more people find this mod. I'm not even sure how many HL mods are still in development.

Have a good time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom