Need help

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey whenever i go to download the esf open beta i get all the random pop ups that i cant close and also it cant find the file i can download it but it cant find the actual game so any help? And also i have Esf 1.2.3 and the big pack 8.0 i cant get the 8.4 because it says server is too busy so help on that too please and when i get all the dragonballs and summon the dragon no menu ever pops up for me to get my wish so help with all these problems would be greatly appreciated

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i give up it always says cannot find the file i need to know the creator of the file and then find the program the choices i get when i try to download is find/save/cancel/ any suggestions?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats probably why i dont have winrar because our trial ended and im not paying for it lol ill look for another trial hopefully theyll give it to me

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just download winrar and downloading the link u sent me i think it might actually work:D hey i got a question how come open beta is so glitchy?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's a beta release, hence the name "Open Beta". "Open" meaning it's available to the public, "Beta" meaning that it's not the final product. Beta's releases are used by developers to test their product for bugs, glitches and the like. So, when the final, non-beta build of the product is released, the bugs found in the beta would have been fixed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah i guess that was a pretty dumb question then lol *Shrugs* anyways it worked but something is wrong i put the file esf 8.4 pack in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\bradfisher\half-life but it doesnt seem to be working idk what to do i restarted my computer and i got rid of 8.0 but its not workin suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom