XML FX Editor

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XML FX Editor
<p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"></span></p><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"><b>XML FX Editor</b></span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"></span><b><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"><br /></span></b><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;"></span></p><p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;">Raven and LoD have been working on the XML tool. You are now able to edit or add FX features. That means you can create your own particle effects, add sounds, and animations. You're also able to create your own transform effect!</span></p><p><br />Sorry for the delay guys. See you on Halloween for a special update!
</p>
Again, sorry about the delay guys. I hope you all enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry team about the update this is nice.XML FX Editor is like the ccl from ecx?or is more easy?telll more about the XML FX Editor

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry team about the update this is nice.XML FX Editor is like the ccl from ecx?or is more easy?telll more about the XML FX Editor
Damn beat me to saying cci but ye raven lod green plz tell us more about it.

Best answers
really cool!
Man, ESF will rock indeed!
Now we can wait for water splash, dust trail and much more! ( i think :p)
Visually ESF is better than a lot of HL2 mods around.

The team is doing the impossible. congratulations.

Discord Member
Best answers
Weee, lol that means that transformation effects are in the production :D...
So the fx script (in a way) is done XD the idea but not the tool...right?? :p

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weee, lol that means that transformation effects are in the production :D...
So the fx script (in a way) is done XD the idea but not the tool...right?? :p
actually it's the other way around. The Tool can handle it all, but we're improving the code atm. since this is a completely new FX System, in other words, not the one Joe were creating.

Best answers
so, will we be able to create these animations sequence that joe showed for us years ago?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-LlGX1zxc[/ame] (i mean this video)

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 geting better and better. Is Underline correct? Will it be possible to add water splash? That would be the cherry on the top of the cake.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 geting better and better. Is Underline correct? Will it be possible to add water splash? That would be the cherry on the top of the cake.
i think we will findout when we try to add all these special fx

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually it's the other way around. The Tool can handle it all, but we're improving the code atm. since this is a completely new FX System, in other words, not the one Joe were creating.
oo man is too cool.sexy man sexy XD.good job team!!!:love::love:
edit:
this look too easy and nice!! good job again

Last edited:
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damaera you are NOT obligated to add some new news each weak.You sould not be sorry.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he should...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with this tool the model requests are gonna come flooding in lol

Best answers
wow! this looks awesome. o_o I have 1 question, like 1 above can you make your own animations videos :D if so that's awesome. cause i was going to make a fan DB series with ESF :yes:

Best answers
esf rocks !!!
but where i can download xml fx editor ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

hiiiii plzz tell me xmas realese is gud or old beta ?????

Merged posts.Instead of double posting, please use the edit button. ~Damaera

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xml fx editor is still wip ,and you cant donwload ,this thread is only one update what is coming in esf.
pd:dont make double post use edit opcion.
and welcome

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf rocks !!!
but where i can download xml fx editor ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Instead of double posting, please use the edit button.

You can't download any of the XML Editors. It will come with the 1.3 release.

Best answers
I don't care how long this takes, the wait will definitely be worth it. MAN, I'd love to make a transformation that crashes my computer. Purely epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom