server problem fixed?

Best answers
hey when you guys figure out how to get them to work. Can you post it here?im giving up I tired alot of things and nothing happend so if anyone makes a file that fixes it please let me know. thanks

Last edited:
TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Steam/Server Issues

Man, I leave for two months or so, and everything all goes to hell. I'll have to try to figure out a solution myself, sorry to keep you waiting vahn.

Best answers
hell_razor if you can fix it thats cool just if you want my server back up so you can try those things just go on my game server thing and tell them to put it back online and you can try all you want

TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
server problems

Well frankly the solution is either going to come from valve or from the esf team itself via a server side patch. The NS team released a server patch over steam to correct this. I can't directly work with the servers on the internet, and I haven't gotten the linux one up quite just yet, as I've been moving from provinces to countries and back again. However, in the mean time I have set up a temporary new ugk server for everyone to play on.

It's in Ontario, Canada, and it's far from a true dedicated server, shared internet and computer, but I've got the amxx working for everyone, and it seems to run very well on this computer. I can't run it all the time, but I'll try to keep it up while we wait for this problem to be resolved. The same fix as was used on other servers for example gurbir's was used and this fixes the problem of the servers not being able to be joined or appearing in the steam server browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom