Transformations...

Best answers
Hi Guys!

First, i must admit, great mod! It is just stunning what you are doing with the old Half-Life (Quake) Engine, this is all so true to the Anime, so great Job!

I have a Question and i hope nobody asked that in the past .. so sorry for that if yes.

In the Version 1.2.x there were the EVM/ECX Addons which give you cool Transformation Seuquences for each Character. Yes ... new Characters etc. but thats not what im asking for.

So, i wanna ask you .. Will be there any Transformation sequences made by yourself (the esf team) for the Final 1.3 or will be again some other team make an Addon for that?

thanks and greetz

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi Guys!

First, i must admit, great mod! It is just stunning what you are doing with the old Half-Life (Quake) Engine, this is all so true to the Anime, so great Job!

I have a Question and i hope nobody asked that in the past .. so sorry for that if yes.

In the Version 1.2.x there were the EVM/ECX Addons which give you cool Transformation Seuquences for each Character. Yes ... new Characters etc. but thats not what im asking for.

So, i wanna ask you .. Will be there any Transformation sequences made by yourself (the esf team) for the Final 1.3 or will be again some other team make an Addon for that?

thanks and greetz
The final version of ESF 1.3 will have transformation sequences, yes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi Guys!

thanks and greetz
Every ESF had its own transformation sequences. The 1.3 simply isnt finished to the point of adding them, thats why they arnt in the open beta.

EVM/ECX only changed the default transformations to the ones they made themselves.

Best answers
Ahh .. allright, sounds good!

Is there maybe a date, when the Transformations, or at least some of them can be shown in a video?

greetz

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stuff like that is dead last on our list of to do things. There are other more important things to work on first before transformation sequences.

So no idea when any of them can be shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom