Problem with the characters...

Best answers
Hi!

Well, yesterday I download the game, and its incredible, but...

I download all the patches, I install them, ok, great, I start the game, the most of things are changed, new music, new battlefields, this means the patch install good, huh? But I havent got the new characters T_T I've got the BigPack and the RC2, i think... Please, help... I watch some videos in youtube with Metal Cooler, Gogeta SSj4, Goku and Vegeta SSJ 4... But i havent got the characters... T_T Please, help me...

Thanks!

PD:Well, I'm Spanish, and, I have to sorry if I have some mistakes... :fight:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi!

Well, yesterday I download the game, and its incredible, but...

I download all the patches, I install them, ok, great, I start the game, the most of things are changed, new music, new battlefields, this means the patch install good, huh? But I havent got the new characters T_T I've got the BigPack and the RC2, i think... Please, help... I watch some videos in youtube with Metal Cooler, Gogeta SSj4, Goku and Vegeta SSJ 4... But i havent got the characters... T_T Please, help me...

Thanks!

PD:Well, I'm Spanish, and, I have to sorry if I have some mistakes... :fight:

Metal Cooler is a special and not a transformation.

Have Cooler loose HP till its below 15. Then select the special and use it as an attack. You will become metal cooler.

SSJ4 is only possible with the big pack. Get 12 million PL in base form, hurt yourself till you get below 15 HP. And then transform. You will become the GT character of your chosen charactr (Kid Goku or GT Vegeta) That only works on the Orange GI Goku and Training suit Vegeta.

Then gather the dragonballs and wish for the moon. Then just transform and youll be SSJ4.

When in SSJ4 use the fusion dance and youll become SSJ4 Gogeta.

If you die you are back to the character you have selected and have to do the whole go below 15 HP and wish for the moon thing over again to regain SSJ4.

Oh and ECX is not a patch for ESF. Its an addon. And addons have their own forum section here. Next time use that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom