ESF Team

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Yo!

I'm quite a new member of the forums, that isn't posting as recently as he should. :p But never the less, I've started playing Earth's Special Forces, version 1.2.(3) when I was only 12 years old. I really enjoyed the game and than I met other people who helped me enjoy the game even more! For some time I was very happy to play this mod, but than real life came into the picture and computer 'bussines' had to go, along with ESF. I was glad, that when I came back into the picture with the ESF again, the v.1.3 was already made Open Beta and ready for public testing. I however saw alot of comments that said that Open Beta was not good and was poorly constructed.

But I think differently. I just think that you, the Earth's Special Forces Team, are doing an amazing job on the modification and are pushing the GoldEngine it's - self to the very limits, which I find very pleasing since I know that you are putting your all into working this mod off, so that we can play it for FREE.
I find it very encouriging that you stand and hold your own ground and countinue the work of what you have managed to lead this far.
I can see from graphical and coding improvements of the mod to site updates being more regular and dense, which makes me sure you will do an amazing job on this project.
This mod has passed a great deal of path and I find it in great honour to be able to compliment you and congratulate you on such significant progress.

I just believe that you deserve more support from the us (the community) than you already do, so I thought I'd let you know that. :)

I wish you the very best, Regards

-- Hight

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm inclined to agree. The team somehow turned HL into perhaps the most enjoyable DBZ game I've played. Being free is a plus, paying for the force pit is the least I could do ^^.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo!

I'm quite an old member of the forums, that isn't posting as recently as he should. But never the less, I've started playing Earth's Special Forces, Alpha 1.9 when I was only 14 years old. I really enjoyed the game and than I met other people who helped me enjoy the game even more! For some time I was very happy to play this mod, but than real life came into the picture and computer 'bussines' had to go, along with ESF. I was glad, that when I came back into the picture with the ESF again, the v.1.3 was already made Open Beta and ready for public testing. I however saw alot of comments that said that Open Beta was not good and was poorly constructed.

But I think differently. I just think that you, the Earth's Special Forces Team, are doing an amazing job on the modification and are pushing the GoldEngine it's - self to the very limits, which I find very pleasing since I know that you are putting your all into working this mod off, so that we can play it for FREE.
I find it very encouriging that you stand and hold your own ground and countinue the work of what you have managed to lead this far.
I can see from graphical and coding improvements of the mod to site updates being more regular and dense, which makes me sure you will do an amazing job on this project.
This mod has passed a great deal of path and I find it in great honour to be able to compliment you and congratulate you on such significant progress.

I just believe that you deserve more support from the us (the community) than you already do, so I thought I'd let you know that.

I wish you the very best, Regards

-- Fatal_CobraX

Best answers
Oh ****.. you are completely right! every word.

sucess

ESF Audio Producer
★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Ha-ha I was just talking about that same alpha version a couple of days ago with the staff, lol dunny stuff. Good old 90's.

Best answers
Yeah I agree completely with the credit deserved. To make a great game you need such a commitment and interest that can span years of work, progress, and constant communication. Really, outstanding job with it all. :smile:

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the support :0)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys! <3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
When I look at the alpha image, it looks like Goku's left arm can easily break :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom