Exploit or Tactic

Discord Member
Best answers
Hi all, long time player and forum lurker here..

I just been playing open beta and have been accused of using exploits because I was hitting twice in a row using swoop.

I.E. Swoop-hit...Swoop-hit now as far as im consernd this has been a basic mele tactic for as long as ive played, it emulates the show DBZ when they hit, telle and hit or swoop and hit a second time.

Is this guy totally wrong or have I been a cheating nasty man all these years and not know it ?

P.S. I was trained to fight this way in the old clan Syndicate-X
P.S.P.S. This guy accusing me's name is Salad

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just ignore them.

People like to throw around "exploits", "cheater" and "hacker" like it was candy on Halloween day.

Discord Member
Best answers
Would be nice if there was a stick of genrally accepted tactics and exploits, then n00bs would have some where to check and pros could point to um and say "nah im just betta than yaz ;-)"

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its encouraged to do a double or tripple hit (2 hits in the air + 1 bounce hit)
That guy is a moron with no skill.
tell him to go to hell.

Discord Member
Best answers
thanks for the support :) I knew i was right, i just hope SALAD ( who was playing as Buu at the time ) reads this and feels as stupid as he surely is.

Victory smells sweet

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the support :) I knew i was right, i just hope SALAD ( who was playing as Buu at the time ) reads this and feels as stupid as he surely is.

Victory smells sweet
Salad + Buu = Irony. Play against him again and say he's welcome to do it to you if he can. Seriously, double hitting is part of the game.

P.S Your sig comic actually made me laugh.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exploit is when you hit a guy on the ground when he is still rolling you can hit him a lot of times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom