Whats good? IM back baby!

Best answers
Haha whats good everyone. Its been 2 years since i played and i decided to come back. I heard that 1.2 is like dead now because of the beta 1.3. Honestly I think people should come back. Aka Everyone i played wit back in the day in 1.2.

Been out the scene awhile and **** has changed. Wheres my buddy Zeonix at. I miss having pointless arguments with him. But yea just thought i stop by and say whatup to everyone and hope to see you all back in 1.2. Ren tells me he shutting down his server because noone plays anymore. Im willing to buy 2 servers for 1.2 if people want to come back no lie. I wanna keep this going =D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Zeonix is now known as Nixanthros. Currently nicknamed Thomas Jefferson. Don't ask me why :).

Best answers
damm skyrider its been awhile i remember you, you get any good? haha no insult at all just asking its been awhile since i played =/

Best answers
Ahh good ol spunky <3'd fighting you one on one when you were cell most the time lolz. good matches between us..

Like i said thow everyone that posts in here stop by Ren's server i wanna play all you again rofl.. i miss everyone! except zeo.. lolz =D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Manon, have you registered before on this forum? Seems you are using a new account :p. Though, I'm afraid I don't remember you at the moment.

Best answers
yes i had an account before but forgot it =/ lol and Skyrider you prolly dont remember me but i remember you =D but like i said its been 2 1/2 years aha

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was your old account name? We can probably help you get it back if you really wanted.

Anyway, your new name is awesome too because of

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it isnt the person i met a couple of days ago in a 1.3 server ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I played with you two days ago!

Best answers
Yea Damera and Grega.. Haha yes i played 2 1/2 years ago i wasn't new o_O but 1.3 yes! haha but yea i did have an account before but i have NO idea what it was or wat the email was so im pretty much screwed with that! King George you are? Lol im sorry i dont really know the new names with these presidents. i know one is zeo but not the others!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Manos, he's Deman. Some forum members here, including admins and moderators seems to fancy to change names. They are Uk names, aren't they? I have no idea why they did it though.

*My original first post, because the net here died:
Zeonix is now known as Nixanthros. Currently nicknamed Thomas Jefferson. Don't ask me why :). Currently, it is the other way around. People don't really play the new Open Beta often because the lack of bot support as it mostly instantly crashes your game. And for all v1.2.x servers I see, there are tons of them but mostly a duplicate with bots and by the same host.. oddly enough.

Last edited:
Best answers
I see i see, well like i said i hope i get to see most people again would be a good time =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember ever playing with you. Must have been a really long time ago. Either that or someone stole my name. o_O

Best answers
Spunky you were in Kai right? and also played cell am i correct? But like I said it was 2 1/2 years ago if you do drugs i understand lolz.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I've ever been in Kai, but I wouldn't care to remember if I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom