i need help here...

Best answers
i cant create game....when i try create game it says >-->> Could not library D:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\ayam91\Half-Life\esf_openbeta\cl_dlls\client.dll
can some1 help me solve this prob??i am using half life 1,esf 1.3 and steam...i activate this game using non steam game...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I activated this game "using non steam game"? So you have Half-Life, but not officially activated on steam? Truly, the "non steam game" on the end makes it confusing.

Best answers
lol

i mean non steam game is ...the bar at bottom beside product activation bar...i click at non steam game then i browse half life...after i inside half life i change custom game to ESF and when i wan create game its error...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i mean non steam game is ...the bar at bottom beside product activation bar...i click at non steam game then i browse half life...after i inside half life i change custom game to ESF and when i wan create game its error...
Then you are not using steam. You have to launch Half-Life through Steam. The version you play is "WON", which is quite dead.

Best answers
u mean my steam is old version ??where i can DL latest version...??i DL steam last time 700++MB....and 1 more do i need pay for play EFS or STEAm??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm saying that you don't use steam at all. The Steam Half-Life version doesn't has any "custom game" option. You have this, right?

This is NOT Steam. This is WON (A dead master server).

Go get Steam here:
http://storefront.steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi

Make sure you have a valid Half-Life cd-key, or you won't be able to get it to work.

Best answers
there is no need to pay right ??coz i no credit card or money ~.~

Best answers
1 more??i got half life 1 like in picture??i install use old CD???u mean i need buy a new half life game???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
there is no need to pay right ??coz i no credit card or money ~.~
Steam is free, but if you don't have a valid cd-key for Half-Life. You can't register that key through Steam. Which means, you have to buy Half-Life if you always played the game illegaly. (Like with a key generator or a non-valid key).

Best answers
my half life cd is pirates one...but it got key generator ???u think i was able to play it using key generator??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
my half life cd is pirates one...but it got key generator ???u think i was able to play it using key generator??
Indeed you can play with one, but that doesn't mean you can use it for online play or steam for that matter since that stops keys created by such programs. But I'm sorry, since you are using a pirated version using a key-generator. We can't nor will help you further with this situation. We only help people who have bought the game legally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ask your parents for money, it's like $5 or $10.

Just tell them you'll do chores around the house or something.

Best answers
i need help

hello,can i ask...do i need install half life 1 or half life 1 source???steam cant detect my game in game list...its empty no game

Best answers
if i buy half life 1 using steam??would i be able to play more than 1 pc??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i buy half life 1 using steam??would i be able to play more than 1 pc??
At once? Yes.

At the same time? No.

Steam would log off whoever gets on while another user is on.

So if I'm logged into Steam, and someone logs into my account, I'll get kicked off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom