Changes....

Best answers
Actually ESF 1.3 Beta make a big diffrence to esf 1.2.3
but i see only this:

+Graphic (Beams,Characters,Shadows)

And:

-Small size of character's (Transformations,etc)
-There isn't too much effects... Did you see when Vegeta has fight with Recoom? When he was Powered up Did you see what's going on near to him? And he was only normal stay...
-Melee system does'nt have to Combos,or something like that... Only kicking the enemy... :(

I know ESF is not Fabular or Adventure game this is something like CS but no the same... But it's too hard to do this? Too hard?:S

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know its not hard to understand that the game is WIP. And its also not hard to search for info about the game like "adv mel till in project" and "animations still not at 100% done - icluding transformations".

I dont understand what are you complaining about sizes, is it because they are not right sized or is it because they are all smaller than 1.2.3 ones?

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The beta still needs a lot of fixes, but I think the game is going in a good direction. Good work ESF team!

After testing it out, it makes me want to jump back in for some action, but sadly it won't be happening because I don't have the time anymore.

Only thing that is really bugging me right now is the swoop speed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah!!! lets put in garlic jr cause he will add reallly something to the game..
All the main characters are in the game, wich is fine.
The team said that they are only focussing on DBZ. GT or movie characters will be included.

Best answers
So... Where is Turtle? Dabura? Chiaotzu? Tenshin? Yamcha? Hercules? dr. Gero? Videl? RADITZ?! NAPPA?! WHERE IS FUSIONS?! THAT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE DRAGON BALL Z... All too important characters are missing ... Congratulations:S:\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You see, the problem when you add that many characters (not to mention the extreme strain it is on poor Darktooth, our amazing animator doing literally hundreds of animations for esf models) is that it's incredibly hard to balance these characters in abundance. The open beta is no reflection of the 1.3 final product, but we want ESF to be a well balanced well rounded game, free from exploits and class imballance. This is not as easy as it may sound. We want every class to be unique and to be played in a different way, when you start adding lots of characters, you lose the specialty of classes since most characters in dbz have very similar attacks/transformations and do not warrant the time it would take to be hard coded into the game and modeled/animated. If you take a look at the ridiculous amount of characters in the tenkaichi games, and then take a look at how they play, they're pretty-much exactly the same, we do not want this with ESF, we want each class to be a different experience with their own pros and cons.

With the new xml system, custom characters will be able to fit most needs for people who want to be able to play as their favorite character from the series, so all hope is not lost :)

Best answers
Maybe you're right but I don't think so there is some kind of Balance when i playing esf_openbeta final (i know "beta") All attacks,Hits are the same for anyother character's so what kind of balance you mean?:\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The open beta has not been balanced. The open beta is a simplified version of our in-team where a lot of our work is in progress and unfinished, the open beta was there to see what bugs you guys could find as well as finding out any kind of criticisms you may have for the new features that have been implemented, basically we want some feed back. There are a lot of things that will be changing after this release, we've already been discussing how we're going to be altering characters attacks and such.

When we get to the point when we're going to balance out the characters we will be making it so certain characters will have certain advantages; Goku will be an all round good at everything class. Vegeta will be pretty decent in melee and have powerful ki attacks, trunks will be melee based and focused on fast attacks, ginyu is pretty unique already with bodyswap and the buddy system, but the buddies will have their own attacks and such, The androids will be undetectable and have large ki pools, freiza will be mostly ki attack based with many attacks, etc. We're hoping to make the characters more than just a model with different attack selection, we're going to be making them all useful in their own way.

Best answers
Good to hear that but its chance to see more character's in Final release?:D

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
sorry, but maybe u want to make the new models and all of the animations from scratch? i don't think so.. it sounds like u think 200 hundred animations falls out from nowhere..
besides David already mentioned, that u can add many custom characters with the .xml thingy.. so yeah.. if u want want many characters, play ECX?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hummm its true that if you add to many characters its hard to unbalance the game and have diferent experiences with each one, but having kid trunks and goten as buddy could also make a good diferent experience. Imagine:

1-Trunks
2-trunks and goten as buddy
3-press fusion button and they get a non supersayan fusion for like 5 mins, and you wont be able to fusion again for 10 mins "even if you die"
4-when trunks and goten CP are full make trunks super sayan, swap to goten and make goten to super sayan
5-press fusion button and they will become ssj gotenks "this would be about the same power as evilbuu"
6-if you have the certain big amount of KI when in fusioned mode you can ascend to ssj3 gotenks giving you more 5 minutes of fusion mode

trunks and goten when in normal forms would have slow KI wasting, nice amount of adrenaline "they are kids they have lots of adrenaline and energy" and low HP resistance. When they are ssj they would have the same characteristics only with a little bit more PL "not much" and more HP. When in fusion mode they get better in melee, better HP resistance and much more attacks still his weakness would be fusion time.

Best answers
So... Where is Turtle? Dabura? Chiaotzu? Tenshin? Yamcha? Hercules? dr. Gero? Videl? RADITZ?! NAPPA?! WHERE IS FUSIONS?! THAT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE DRAGON BALL Z... All too important characters are missing ... Congratulations:S:\
Okay...With turtle, chiaotzu fine...We can make this using xml tool...But, how we could to make a fusion system?Maybe someone creates a addon...Or better ESF 1.3 coders make fusion system rly I think after it ESF 1.3 will look more better...But fusion system is not most needed in ESF 1.3, in ESF 1.3 most needed is good advanced melee...

Best answers
It's not problem to work with c++ using SCM... I rly ilke this :p However i don't care too much about graphic i want to more fun in the game :)

But effects.. i love good effects :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom