What I DO like about the Open Beta final

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so we've seen the thread about what we dont like, however, lets see what you guys do like.

Personally I like the increased speed of the beta, I think it should be slowed down a bit, but if I go back to 1.2 now, I cant stand the speed, its like snail speed in comparison.

I'm also in love with the swoop button, it's just pure sex.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the beam targeting. Unfortunately, it only works for Generic attacks. The new swoop button is awesome. I'm too used to double tapping, though. The speed is a little too fast, but I love it. The increased health definitely makes fights much more longer and enjoyable. The shadows are awesome. Charging swoop? Love it.

Best answers
I just love the new Melee system. Its fast, you can change direction anytime and if you hit someone the movment of ur char doesnt just stop like in 1.1. I also like the shadows, for a moment i thought I was playing a hl 2 mod. The new power struggle is also great!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the unlimited hits, that's pretty fun.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the swoop button. I do wish that it was one button press to swoop, one button press to stop the swoop, but nevertheless, I love the swoop button.

I like the powerstruggles

The improved graphics

The animations

The buddy system

Some other stuff that I left out

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the beam targeting. Unfortunately, it only works for Generic attacks. The new swoop button is awesome. I'm too used to double tapping, though. The speed is a little too fast, but I love it. The increased health definitely makes fights much more longer and enjoyable. The shadows are awesome. Charging swoop? Love it.
My opinion is exactly the same.... Besides I love new graphics, attacks, animations (Darktooth is god) and i finally enjoy it as I should (Christmas release was not that cool).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I genially enjoy the new pumping in power struggles, and the ability to gain 100,000 pl after each successful deflect.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I genially enjoy the new pumping in power struggles, and the ability to gain 100,000 pl after each successful deflect.
If you ask me deflection is broken as hell. We could play with balls and beams in ping pong which is not cool IMO. I didn't even get pushed to edge of the map because of it. No matter how small PL I have and how much PL shooter have I can deflect ball/beam without any problem. That's cheap.

But yeah gaining more PL is cool but it should be strong beam = harder to deflect = more PL to get.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is broken, a person that has 1,000,000 PL can deflect a full charged beam from someone with the PL of 8,000,000 without effort.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Swooping key, high swoop speed, pumping ps, animations, shadows, beams design, buddys, the fact you cant see the end of the board of the maps (like in tournament or namek_endtest) etc....almost everything that 1.2.x does not have, I like it... exept the fact of gaining 100000 every time you block a beam, it should be changed to 10.000.

Best answers
buddy system, i ****ing love it..i still wanna 1 vs 1 anyone while i use ginyu and a buddy..im openly taking challenges...pm me people >:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the swoop button. I do wish that it was one button press to swoop, one button press to stop the swoop, but nevertheless, I love the swoop button.

I like the powerstruggles

The improved graphics

The animations

The buddy system

Some other stuff that I left out
I like that.

Best answers
great new models for one... hehe. animations are cool. the turbo and swooping sprites are great. so overall, huge boost to graphics.

i like the change to turbo so it's not an instant boost. makes it feel more like a power-up. stamina and all the possibilities it has is arguably the best addition imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom