Downloads

Best answers
Hello I wanted to ask whether there new downloads is for new 1.3 final beta Like the stack ECX Big here 8.4 or goes also with 1.3 final beta:devgrin:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ECX is not compatible with the Final v1.3 version or any v1.3 open beta version for that matter. And as far, ECX is "dead" as the team members joined up with the ESF team.

Best answers
or if there is then just those bigpacks for 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NO WAY ECX IS DEAD!! :'(

oh come on those dudes made me actually play esf!
i liked almost evrything they made... except that fancy teleport thing that puts you behind the enemy...
the graphic transformation in ecx were almost perfect if you looked at the esf ones.

i hope they will port ecx rc2 over to esf 1.3 when it is released :S
i like rpg games... so esf has only one rpg thing and that's ssj or the one transformation.
ecx added alot to that wich made it worth to fight in esf and the fusion things/attacks were pretty awesome.
also do we have to tank ssj3 etc to the ecx team or not? :p
anyways i hope ecx will ressurect after the official release of esf 1.3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
NO WAY ECX IS DEAD!! :'(

oh come on those dudes made me actually play esf!
i liked almost evrything they made... except that fancy teleport thing that puts you behind the enemy...
the graphic transformation in ecx were almost perfect if you looked at the esf ones.

i hope they will port ecx rc2 over to esf 1.3 when it is released :S
i like rpg games... so esf has only one rpg thing and that's ssj or the one transformation.
ecx added alot to that wich made it worth to fight in esf and the fusion things/attacks were pretty awesome.
also do we have to tank ssj3 etc to the ecx team or not? :p
anyways i hope ecx will ressurect after the official release of esf 1.3
You do realize that the ECX team joined up wit ESF, right? Why do you think we have sudden neat features? ^^. And no, we already had in mind to add more transformations in future releases, so it was not really thanks to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom