Tournament!!!

Best answers
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (try saying that)
Do you think you are the best ESF fighter in all of history? Do you think that you have Pwnage skillz? Well then this is the tournament for you!

Date: Monday-Friday every week

Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm and 11:00 - 12:00 pm (GMT Greenwich)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm and 4:00 - 5:00 (-6:00 Saskatchewan/Central America time)

Details: This is a tournament, held every weekday, to prove who is the best fighter on ESF. What do you win? You win bragging rights on the forums(as long as you don't spam with it). I will post results everyday at 3:00pm(sask.) and 5:00(sask.) We will be playing on the S2K Tourny map pack (http://esf-world.gamers-desire.de/file/826/S2k_Tourny_Mappack.html).
You do not have to register, but it would be easier to keep track of things and much appreciated. Also, if you have registered, please add on to your in-game name [Regist]. Thank you, and have a fun few months of killing each other. The server is called "Tournament ESF", not ESF Tournament.

Rules!

Basic Rules

1) No fighting outside of the arena unless practicing (covered later)
2) Please respect everyone on the server.
3) please walk when not fighting (Shift+W)
4) there will be a 2 min. break between rounds for you to chat about anything and for the next fighters to come up. This is also a good time to practice (limited to two people at a time)
5) Everyone is to join the "Good Team". Out of the two fighters, one will be placed on the evil team.
6) NO CUSTOM MODELS!! must be the default model with the game.
7) NO CHEATS OF ANY FORM. This includes glitches, console commands and scripts.
Arena Rules

1) Do not step out of the arena, or fly past the arena's borders.
2) Do not use spirit bombs or solar flares.
3) All rounds are best out of 3.
4) Fighters must make a grand entrance. (whizzing a beam over the crowds heads, powering up before begining, that sort of stuff)
5) If you are not fighting, you must stay in the bleachers with the rest of the crowd.
6) If you are in the crowd, You MUST cheer on the combatants.
7) Fighters cannot harm any of the players in the crowd.

Practicing Rules

1) The first two people to say they want to practice will. One person will be place on the evil team.
2) You MUST contact me and wait for me to clear you before you can practice.
3) Remember, there is only a two minute time between rounds. As soon as I say you have to get off the arena, you must get off the arena.

*If there is a conflicting rule in the MOTD, go with what the MOTD says.*
*First and second offense will result in a warning, third will result in a ban from the server.*

"Your left hand can Always see what your right hand is doing. Always."

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bragging rights? Why bragging rights? There wouldn't be much to brag about considering not many people play ESF anymore.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sure you could. Because winning the tourney is almost as awesome as winning crap, you just take some poo from your dog, or neighbors dog if you don't have one, slap it on a wooden pedestal and BLAM! Mail it to the winner. Trophy they can be proud of for winning a game no one plays.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I really don't get you guys. If you don't want to even play the game anymore, then why are you even still on this forum? I mean, there's no real reason to stay here any more.
Why not? I live in a free country last I checked. I can't browse the forum if I don't play the game?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the people on the forums don't play ESF anymore. If you want to host a tournament, that's cool, but I don't know how many will want to join.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
TheJuiceMoose------\______
------/ \
------ Goes to Finals
------\______/
------/

Fixed.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Im so excited !!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bragging rights? Why bragging rights? There wouldn't be much to brag about considering not many people play ESF anymore.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people still play. Installed 1.2.3 a week ago and there were a list of servers.

Best answers
Plenty of people play. It's just that many aren't on this forum. But there are still plenty of people willing to compete. I am playing on 1.2.3. I need people to tell me whether they are signing up or not ASAP. I also need two more referees. Please tell me ASAP. I am also running server now, so if you wnat more info, join the server.

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So whos server will it be in?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
IM SO EXCITEd !!!

Best answers
We have a slight problem!!

My hard drive has screwed up. SOOOO...... I will need someone else to host the server. It will officialy be done on the 8th and 9th(Saturday and Sunday).
If you have any issues, please record a vid for each mach and shoe me. Also, please post who wins and loses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom