Help please?

Best answers
Ok so I just installed ESF and its working so far when I get to the menu. When I click Find Servers it trys to get the servers then a few mins later it says "There are no internet games visible that pass your filter settings." And when I try to create a game it goes in the game but then exits. I have ver. 1.2.3. Is there any glithches or something on this server? Is there another Ver. I can install? My internet is perfect so idk why I am having these problems.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There are very few internet servers avalible (none really)
my suggestion is to create your own game and play against bots.

When the game exits is there an error that shows?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a few servers you can play on, you should be getting a server list. Obviously try checking the filter list and see if you have anything on that might be preventing servers from showing up.

You could try connecting to a server manually. Hopefully your game won't crash when connecting to other servers.

http://www.gametiger.com/search?mod=esf&game=all

I don't think that's a complete list of all the servers and all the tufe.cn servers on there are fake, but try connecting to one of those servers through console.

To connect manually, all you need to do is type in console "connect [serverIPhere]", so for example, to connect to the _H.H|_ Europe [Pro server], you'd type in console "connect 84.244.171.51:27015"

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so I just installed ESF and its working so far when I get to the menu. When I click Find Servers it trys to get the servers then a few mins later it says "There are no internet games visible that pass your filter settings." And when I try to create a game it goes in the game but then exits. I have ver. 1.2.3. Is there any glithches or something on this server? Is there another Ver. I can install? My internet is perfect so idk why I am having these problems.
The most important thing is. Do you have STEAM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom