Votes: 9 64.3%
  • New

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which one do you like better? Old or new?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Does it really matter? -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it kind of does. I really like the old one better than the new one.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm trying to replace the current chat box with a reason. So I've disabled it at the moment and replaced it with something else to see if this sees fit. I just haven't figured out yet how to add it as a shout box.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it really matter? -_-
Unless there are security or bandwidth issues, yes it does matter. You try to idle in the chat but it looks like you get dropped when I enter, and beside that, no one else uses it. At least a good chunk of people used the last one.

Things in this forum are in a constant state of flux. You add, remove, and change add-ons around with little warning and its starting to get weary. Especially when it took so long to get the tools we used to have back after you lost them in an upgrade(Not talking about threadbanning, I know why it wouldn't work right off)

Take a step back, maybe ask around to see what people want, but keep it simple and unchanging.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Unless there are security or bandwidth issues, yes it does matter. You try to idle in the chat but it looks like you get dropped when I enter, and beside that, no one else uses it. At least a good chunk of people used the last one.

Things in this forum are in a constant state of flux. You add, remove, and change add-ons around with little warning and its starting to get weary. Especially when it took so long to get the tools we used to have back after you lost them in an upgrade(Not talking about threadbanning, I know why it wouldn't work right off)

Take a step back, maybe ask around to see what people want, but keep it simple and unchanging.
The previous chat box was causing randomly server issues (server load). This is why I am trying to replace it with something else.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I refuse to vote. Whenever I use it, everyone goes quiet and don't say anything for the next twenty minutes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where'd the chatbox go?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted the old one, but ultimately, I don't care either way.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I liked it when you were able to search through the chatbox archives.

Best answers
Help!! With KeyCode

Someone can help me?? i lost my cd key of my half life generation pack(ye i know..., stupid move)..

someone has a keycode for me or a solution??(dont wanna spend €10 for only a keycode :S)

~edited out~

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry hopla, but distributing CD keys is illegal, we cannot encourage or condone such behaviour here, I'm sorry to hear of the loss but there's nothing we can do to help here. We can only suggest that you purchase a new CD key or search again for your half life generation pack.

Best answers
Someone can help me?? i lost my cd key of my half life generation pack(ye i know..., stupid move)..

someone has a keycode for me or a solution??(dont wanna spend €10 for only a keycode :S)

~edited out~
If you registered it with steam and have a steam id then you can just download HL from steam because they already have your keycode. So just login to steam and download it.

I used to use the chatbox but if I minimized ESF and then restored it the letters would be broken up and unreadable and it did that anyways if you were in software mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom