how can i break a throw?

Best answers
it"s annoying because always i get messed up when i doing a kame because a i get throwed all the time how i can defend ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As far as I know, by pressing either left or right mouse button (I actually forgot). This doesn't always break the throw, but it does decrease the enemies KI rapidly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't break a throw unless Lady Luck flashes you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you hold left click, you'll resist which basically makes the person throwing you use more ki. On the downside, you'll also use ki. I'd suggest not resisting if you won't have enough ki to recover.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also note that simply resisting won't cancel the throw. At best, the person throwing will run out of ki. What normally happens, however, is you resist, he throws but only has a small amount of ki. He has some spare time due to you being thrown, however, so he'll charge up and be on his merry way (to roll you).

Honestly, just try not to get thrown. It's easily the most aggravating attack in the game.

Best answers
thanks a lot! but is annoying to get throwed all the time

so i have to hold left click to make the enemy use more ki in is throw so i can easy break the throw because the enemy doesn"t have ki

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The only annoying part of the throw is the wait, damage-wise its not really that strong unless the add in a basic melee while you're rolling or you bounce off a surface, from strongest to weakest i'd say it goes:
basic melee > advance melee > throw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom