Still going?

Best answers
Is there work even still being done on this game? I love playing it and hope it hasn't ceased development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is most likely still in development.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're still working on the game.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's getting so tempting to join the Force Pit now, that'll answer all our questions. I bet there's news by the bucketful down there :).

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
honestly, 1.3 development right now is more active then it was ever before, even if we don't show you all the stuff yet ;P

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
honestly, 1.3 development right now is more active then it was ever before, even if we don't show you all the stuff yet ;P
You should really consider putting this same sentence up on main Esforces homepage... it would provide a considerable boost of morale for ESF Fans...

imo <3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should really consider putting this same sentence up on main Esforces homepage... it would provide a considerable boost of morale for ESF Fans...

imo <3
Worry not. We have something special planned for the main site ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Worry not. We have something special planned for the main site ^^
Don't listen to them! It's teasing! The progress is the same as it was (maybe even slower)! By lying to you they keep your morale high and boosting the trustworthy of the ESF-Team.

Well I was kidding, but it could be true.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't listen to them! It's teasing! The progress is the same as it was (maybe even slower)! By lying to you they keep your morale high and boosting the trustworthy of the ESF-Team.

Well I was kidding, but it could be true.
...and you expect DJ-Ready to come out and say "no we're not lying, here's a new motm with a bunch of new features weve been secretely working on".

Be patient just like everybody else.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah,patience!:)
As for me, i really don't want any more openbeta releases, i just want this mod done when it's done and that's it! There are already six months without any release so i got used to it! :)

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
...and you expect DJ-Ready to come out and say "no we're not lying, here's a new motm with a bunch of new features weve been secretely working on".

Be patient just like everybody else.
OK thats saying to all of you: Know to filter things, you don't have to take it seriously, let it slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom