several questions from a newbie

Best answers
hello

I just downloded and run esf :) but have some questions and will be happy if anyone can answer

1) when i create a local server and join that game, my energy increases when i damage enemies, but when i close the game and restart, my gained energy is missing. how can i save my progress? :(

2) how can i become a super sayen?

3) is there a good manual of fighting?

thanks in advance :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks a lot, but too bad that i can't keep my progress :(
The whole point of the game is to get enough PL to trasnform faster than the other people in the server.

If it would be saved then it would make the game problematic. Remember that people have been playing this game for years. Any new people would end up 1 hit kills and quit.

Best answers
The whole point of the game is to get enough PL to trasnform faster than the other people in the server.

If it would be saved then it would make the game problematic. Remember that people have been playing this game for years. Any new people would end up 1 hit kills and quit.
thank you very much for your help :)
one more question and i won't bother you anymore :D
i watched the flash tutorial you gaved me, I also read the manual, but probably because im not fluent in english, i dont understand how to hand combat works. When you go faster against your enemy, hand combat begins, then id shows some buttons which i press but everytime the enemy wins. I don't understand, is there anything else i should do? I have pushed the left mouse button, after 3 hand hits, my character stops :( and the enemy does the rest.

and is there anyway to depass the duper sayen level? to transformate to a super sayen 3 for example? :)

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Make sure you hold the left / right mouse button when using the key combinations. If you let your mouse go (either of the buttons), the arrow's will also stop.

Best answers
Make sure you hold the left / right mouse button when using the key combinations. If you let your mouse go (either of the buttons), the arrow's will also stop.
ok but there are two arrows, one which appears at the left side of the screen, and one which apperas at the center bottom of the screen when i press anything. as i guess, the left one is to avoid enemy's attacks, but what does the bottom do? o_o

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ok but there are two arrows, one which appears at the left side of the screen, and one which apperas at the center bottom of the screen when i press anything. as i guess, the left one is to avoid enemy's attacks, but what does the bottom do? o_o
Those are your arrow combinations if I am not mistaken. I haven't played v1.2.x for a while.

Best answers
Those are your arrow combinations if I am not mistaken. I haven't played v1.2.x for a while.
thank you very much :)
and one more question :D
on the left side, sometimes strange signs appears, not the direction to the left, right etc. do you know what's the meaning of them? :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Those are stars, that means the arrow that the enemy is using can be any direction. Which means it can be either up, down left or right.

Best answers
and is there anyway to depass the duper sayen level? to transformate to a super sayen 3 for example?

could you tell me this one too please? :)

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not with the default esf 1.2.3. You must either try the [incomplete] 1.3, code them yourself with amxx or try esf mods such as evm or ecx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom