Sotm 5

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY please pick a render/stock for this competition. Ktnxcya.
THE THEME:
War ( Brutal , 'Cold', not just some render of a weapon or guy standing still, you do the improvising ).

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like everyone to use the render of one's choice and see where it goes with each signature to make it more unique, rather than mixing with the same render over and over again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that seems reasonable.

Theme to signature would be : War ( brutal , 'cold', not just some render of a weapon or guy standing still with some stance and wearing militaristic gear, you do the improvising ).

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Did I do it right?

Wrong one oops

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My entry will be swell in other's eyes I hope.

Best answers
I was making a banner for a website today and liked the outcome so made It into a sig verison, I know its not thinking outside the box but though I would enter It anyhow.

Was gonna change the text but forgot to save the .pds so meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one I posted the second time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus!

Lith: Assplosion of contrast? Could you turn it down a bit? My eyes are burning out.

Gryph: Awesome, but you should seriously add more to that background, it looks incredibly dull and boring.

Elcor: Turn down the brightness on that one. You could also try Gaussian Blur, then go to edit>fade gaussian blur and put the blending mode on hard light, turn the opacity down a bit. Might give a nice effect, don't know for sure. Get rid of the face above Vega. Change the text color so it is easier to read. And never forget a border around your signature.

Lukyas: That is one of the most messiest and chaotic signatures I've seen in a long time. Your [overused..] BG style does not flow with that stock in any way. It just makes it bad. That, and the gradient effect on your texting sucks, so does the font by the way. It took me 3 minutes before I could even find your text in that chaotic mess, and now I see Spartans everywhere. And did I mention you should change your background style? Think of something new?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith is the winrar automatically.
Gryph's signature is awesome as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom