ESF Tutorial

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ESF Video - X Style

Ok guys this is a video made by my clan master VegeTa_SSJ nº2 here... he teached me to play ..

well hope this video helps some people and maybe show u some new skills... this is our style hope u like it : D

Luck!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqD-YxKUreo"]YouTube - ESF: XStyle by VegeTa_SSJ[/ame]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh thats not really a tutoreal allthough he does show one of the biggest and most hated exploits in there.

Oh and for the names.

Fall = gliding (one of the basics of ESF)
Fast Step = teleswoop (medium level technique)
Fast Fast Step = double hit (the most basic move of ESF. You can not be good unless you know this, he allso uses it to show the roll exploit or rollhit. One of the biggest bugs in ESF)
Continous teleport = (not erally a move. Its anoying but only noobs fall for it constantly)
Continous teleport with kiblasts (not really a special move. Pros wont fall for it)

He failed to show anglehit though. Hitting your oponent through a block or past his attack.

If hes nujmber 2 then i seriously dont want to see how bad the others are.

Well i saw worse ^^

Still doesnt beat the flash tutorial Chakra-X made a few years back.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
LoL , the tutorial was made for noobs to learn a bit...doenst show all of the techniques... ( it says it when the video starts )

1 - Fast Fast Step = double hit (the most basic move of ESF. You can not be good unless you know this, he allso uses it to show the roll exploit or rollhit. One of the biggest bugs in ESF) , Yea its a bug but just allowed to do 3 hits , 1 in the air and 2 in the ground .

ur actually saying it was just double hit...and actually its combined with teleport .

2 - Continous teleport with kiblasts (not really a special move. Pros wont fall for it) , If you really know how to use it and have a good aim in close distance it pwns with vegeta )

3- Fast Step = teleswoop (medium level technique) , I think you didnt see the Glide + Teleport...its not the common teleport , it gives u more distance

4- AngleHit is the one of the most used techniques that he didnt show in the video

--

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its usefull for runners ^^

But it still wont help you against a good oponent.

Allso i somehow doubt you can anglehit since you are asking how to get round something as simple as a block + instahit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Its usefull for runners ^^

But it still wont help you against a good oponent.

Allso i somehow doubt you can anglehit since you are asking how to get round something as simple as a block + instahit.
Dude u were talking about Block and advanced melee without any combo...thats freaking easy

it seems u didnt get the idea... he ****ing blocks...and then... NOT for a second or something.... 0.1 second...u know whats that right ...instantly he BASIC MELEE not advanced.... and he doesnt make it with trunks...he does it with vegeta

and getting throught him with teleport is useless because of Continous teleport...

---

Oh and sorry about my friend... his english sux , and well he didnt know the names of the techniques, we dont play steam dude...

and btw those guys from Z/R clan fought us , was Ren and Sub , i was told Ren was the best guy there ...another friend not VegeTa_SSJ and me and we won...

--

Anyways if u consider this pro lol [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bTZ6wcerqY0"]YouTube - ESF pros - Kadaj[/ame]

In the second 0:15 it shows ur ''POSSIBLE'' instahit... the guy had to wait like a second to hit...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill agree to the fact that Kadaj is a semi-pro and better than me, but i allso know people that are way better then him. They are the real pros.

Oh and that wasnt instahit. Took to long. Instahit is what the name says. It instantly hits. Kadaj waited for the melee delay to go away before he actually made a second hit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well bro i dont want to start fighting about who is pro and who is not , that only can be proved in a real fight

---

grega i just wanted to know how to Instahit... because this guy here says...

Me: Yo Sephiroth...can u tell me how to do that
Him : No

---

I try to Block...the other guy comes and hit ... i release Q and press right click but nothing happens... i donno how to do it like trunks :(

well ill go eat now if u can add me to msn would be cool so we can talk about it

[email protected]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're not telling you how to insta-hit. Stop asking.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Looks like a good thing for noobs.
But the fact that he used totally different names for all the "techniques" makes it pretty bad since it'll most likely confuse a lot of people when they talk about those things and nobody actually knows what they're talking about.

Btw, there is no dash in 1.2, only swoop

re encode the video with the proper words/names/stuff and it'll be good to go.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of tutorials.

Ready fix the flash tutorial. It doesnt load again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On Topic: cool vid
Off topic: Sincerely, I apologize to all forum's members if I was pain in the neck with my forum's advertising as that new guy is with his clan's adv's. Now I realized how does that look like. Sorry.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hola Shinze :)

First of all, just a clarification

Oh and sorry about my friend... his english sux , and well he didnt know the names of the techniques, we dont play steam dude...

and btw those guys from Z/R clan fought us , was Ren and Sub , i was told Ren was the best guy there ...another friend not VegeTa_SSJ and me and we won...
I had 220 ping, Ren had 280 ping, compared to their 10 ping. The score was 20 - 30. On the opposite end of the spectrum, when one of you guys came into Ren's server and played him 1 v 1, the score was 20 - 0, with the pings being 20 - 170.

In any case, it's always nice seeing people trying to help out the community. I find it cool how you guys basically played the game not connected to the rest of the ESF community and thus made up different names for the same stuff. I'm actually thinking of also making a video tutorial, probably with Jinx.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

First of all, just a clarification

I had 220 ping, Ren had 280 ping, compared to their 10 ping. The score was 20 - 30. On the opposite end of the spectrum, when one of you guys came into Ren's server and played him 1 v 1, the score was 20 - 0, with the pings being 20 - 170.

In any case, it's always nice seeing people trying to help out the community. I find it cool how you guys basically played the game not connected to the rest of the ESF community and thus made up different names for the same stuff. I'm actually thinking of also making a video tutorial, probably with Jinx.
Oh ...on our server we won 35 - 17

Oh and the guy that played on ur server ...lol he isa noob...not even from the clan XDDD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if you won by 50 points, bragging about beating someone who has 200+ ping higher than you isn't really relevant to the conversation, nor is it indicative to how good anyone is.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah i had 300 ping in your brazillian server, score was 17-30, back in my server you had 170 ping and i beat you 20-0, dont you remember?
Me and Sub 2v2 in Brazil: ( look at scores and ping, although im pretty sure i was pinging around 300ish not 373 mustve been a lag moment)

Me and Xtreme in My server: (look at ping and HP)

You really shouldn't be bragging haha..

Ill gladly play vegeta_ssj in 300 ping, and i can guarantee you ill score atleast a couple, then i will give him 170 ping in my server and i'd like to see if he can score 1.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh, just let it go guys. you get 'em.

as for the topic...

i was actually thinking of making a tutorial. whenever i get my computer back. i was thinking i'd get a buddy of mine to make it an actual interactive flash game.

for the moment im grounded, so, thats just a long-term goal.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

I wonder what the names are for the moves in the Asia Community haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom