Ok this is just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well guys...im from argentina and i play with my friends and clan mates everyday .... and the nº1 guy from here plays since like 4 years and knows everything about the game since he has been playing everyday ...

Well he always uses a technique that i cant ****ing understand and when i try it with my friends we cant ****ing make it

that guy was blamed of cheating but since theres no cheat in the game i think he isnt... well...

He uses this on VEGETA char... u go hit him... , he blocks and 0.1 second after he basics melee you ,, just like trunks...WTF ?? ...

How ??

bug ??

Answers plz :D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just hold block and right click of the mouse on melee after he hits you let go of the block key , works with normal esf no plugins

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It used to annoy the piss out of me when people would do that. Just learn to teleport right after you land a blow, that's what I do.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
just hold block and right click of the mouse on melee after he hits you let go of the block key , works with normal esf no plugins
K...ill try but i think ive tried before and didnt work

mostly...u just block...then try to basic melee the guy and it does it after 1 second..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This guy is probably using instahit.

Note: Trunks using it is allso a bug.

You say he blocks. If yes then you can use advanced melee on him. Just prepunch a couple of times and exit without doing anything. That way he cant use the bug on you. Now to hit him fly to him. Naturally hell block, but you teleport past him (you have to aim past him) turn round and hit him from behind, the side, top or botom.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
This guy is probably using instahit.

Note: Trunks using it is allso a bug.

You say he blocks. If yes then you can use advanced melee on him. Just prepunch a couple of times and exit without doing anything. That way he cant use the bug on you. Now to hit him fly to him. Naturally hell block, but you teleport past him (you have to aim past him) turn round and hit him from behind, the side, top or botom.
nono guys i just want to know how to hit Basic melee not advanced... i want to block and punch as fast as him ....

anyways no1 can beat him here so theres no way XD

and cant advance melee him when he blocks...because he gives you no time...its like Block + basic melee in the same key ( BIND ? )

u basic melee him...he blocks and bang ...uber fast basic melee like trunks ..

is it a cheat ?? i couldnt find any lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bug in the game.

And i told you to use prepunch with no actuall advanced melee hits to make him fly backwards. Even if you dont hit him you both still get thrown apart and he cant use the bug against you. Then you try to hit him either from the side or from the back.

In any case. Instahit is a bug in ESF and as such we do not tell people how to do it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Its a bug in the game.

And i told you to use prepunch with no actuall advanced melee hits to make him fly backwards. Even if you dont hit him you both still get thrown apart and he cant use the bug against you. Then you try to hit him either from the side or from the back.

In any case. Instahit is a bug in ESF and as such we do not tell people how to do it.
U cant anglehit... u cant punch if he blocks... u dont get it ..i wish i could tape it :(

if u got msn add me so i can explain u... [email protected]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont need to punch. Just do 1 or 2 prepunch hits then press and hold mouse 1 or 2 with no directions.

He will have no time to counter you and at the end you both will be blown apart. While he wont get any damage, he wont be able to hit you eather.

And you can allways anglehit. Thats the thing of the move. You hit past his block. Even if hes holding block you will hit him and he will fly backwards. Or if you are going straight at each other. If you do anglehit on him, you will hit him, but he wont hit you.

Thats anglehit. Its a technique that is one of the hardest to learn. But once you can do it freely you will be one of the worlds top players. Providing you are as fast as the other person.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an exploit. And no, we're not going to tell you how to do it. Take Grega's advice. When you see him block, don't even bother hitting him with simple melee. Just use advanced melee, and bypass the block.

It seems like everyone outside of North America exploits like a mother****er -_-.

@ Grega: He obviously isn't good enough to side hit the guy, so he's better off just playing defensively.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I hardly play ESF 1.2.3 anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It's an exploit. And no, we're not going to tell you how to do it. Take Grega's advice. When you see him block, don't even bother hitting him with simple melee. Just use advanced melee, and bypass the block.

It seems like everyone outside of North America exploits like a mother****er -_-.

@ Grega: He obviously isn't good enough to side hit the guy, so he's better off just playing defensively.

Im sure i beat u 1vs1 and stop the flame dude , who the fk u think u are to flame that way , could be easier to just tell ...we cant tell u and thats all no need to start insulting dude...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nixanthros isn't flaming... He's telling you what most of us agree on. Exploits are annoying, so of course we're not going to teach it to you. Sorry, but that's how it is.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
guys u have to know that i dont play steam...so many of the exploits out there i dont know like instahit , so please after saying something think that ive never been on this forums so most of the meanings like Swoop or any of those i dont know , i just know the move with my own meanings

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure i beat u 1vs1 and stop the flame dude , who the fk u think u are to flame that way , could be easier to just tell ...we cant tell u and thats all no need to start insulting dude...
You're sure you beat me, Zeonix, one of the founding fathers of -]Z|R[-, person who hasn't played ESF in The Nix knows how long? Really, guy? Really?

I don't care how you play ESF, or where you do it. We're not telling you how to cheat. We're not telling you how to exploit the game. If you want tips on how to get around exploits without cheating, we're there for you. Otherwise, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to learn ESF's basic terminology, read the manual. If you want us to tell you what a "SUPER SIDE STEP HAMMER TIME" attack really is, we'll tell you. But that's as far as we're going with you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys u have to know that i dont play steam...so many of the exploits out there i dont know like instahit , so please after saying something think that ive never been on this forums so most of the meanings like Swoop or any of those i dont know , i just know the move with my own meanings
You would have known most of that if you read the manual.

As for not playing STEAM. Here is the deal 90% of the people who think they are atleast semi-pro level when not playing STEAM get torn apart badly when they meet an actuall STEAM player.

Besides its not about knowing or not knowing the names. Its about you asking us to tell you how to use a bug in the game for a personal advantage. Bugs in ESf are like cheats for other games. The instahit or blocklame moves are impossible to avoid and they hurt badly. Thats why we are not giving any information to anyone no mater what the reason.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You would have known most of that if you read the manual.

As for not playing STEAM. Here is the deal 90% of the people who think they are atleast semi-pro level when not playing STEAM get torn apart badly when they meet an actuall STEAM player.

Besides its not about knowing or not knowing the names. Its about you asking us to tell you how to use a bug in the game for a personal advantage. Bugs in ESf are like cheats for other games. The instahit or blocklame moves are impossible to avoid and they hurt badly. Thats why we are not giving any information to anyone no mater what the reason.
I've played agains Sub and Ren who are both steam players and i won , Then its ok , no need to start saying it was a bug or i dont tell u 100 times , and w.e if u dont think im pro its ok dude , can u guys just stop replying to the post ok?
and buddy i didnt know it was a bug , omg what a ****ing chaos because i didnt know what the hell was that attack , what a good welcome i had , i better leave

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you playing Sub and Ren when they only play on steam servers? And if you did beat them, they were playing on your turf, and not vice versa, so explain to me how that makes you an awesome player? If I played on an Argentinian server as a New Yorker, which is what you're saying Sub did, I'd be getting some pretty horrible ping.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well and if u guys say that Kadaj is a pro ,, omg

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought so.

omg