Hi everyone !

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello everyone : D , im Shinze and i come from Argentina

I play ESF with my friends and im a member of AllHitz , the best clan in argentina atm ...

Well , ive been playing the game for about 5 months on the internet.

I've decided to come here to meet the community and make some friends :D

We play Non-Steam so im not able to enter ur server guys ,,, i also lag

Well just saying hi : D

If you want to visit our Clan's Forum :

www.allhitz-esf.ar.gd

Oh and our Argentinian Esforces website is here : D

www.esforces.com.ar

Our clan has 3 members :

VegeTa_SSJ - Founder -
N3uropA - Member -
Shinze - Member -

If any1 of u guys wanna watch our clan Video here it is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA4-PoZCLxo"]YouTube - ESF: AllHitz Movie by VegeTa_SSJ[/ame]

----------

I once fought Sub and Ren so i hope to u find u guys in this forums : D

Well i hope to have fun here and help in everything i can like suggestions about 1.3 and Bugs

Shinze-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome aboard.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
well... welcome.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Double eww tee eff. Why does Argentina need it's own ESF website? What's wrong with this one?
and whats wrong with ur head lawlz

if u didnt know some ppl cant speak english , Why we need our own ESF website ?? well... cant we have one ... who are you to think we cant lol ??

lol at u dude.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
and whats wrong with ur head lawlz

if u didnt know some ppl cant speak english , Why we need our own ESF website ?? well... cant we have one ... who are you to think we cant lol ??

lol at u dude.

I think he ment the actuall URL of the site. And having www.esforces.com in it ^^

No fansite ever went that far. And it kinda gives the illusion that the ESF team supports the site fully. (but since you arnt playing STEAM we dont ^^)

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he ment the actuall URL of the site. And having www.esforces.com in it ^^

No fansite ever went that far. And it kinda gives the illusion that the ESF team supports the site fully. (but since you arnt playing STEAM we dont ^^)
yeah i am agree with grega,now you clan like make a mod ,you begin stolen model ripper textures and more....and playing with ilegal copy of cs or half.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah i am agree with grega,now you clan like make a mod ,you begin stolen model ripper textures and more....and playing with ilegal copy of cs or half.
LAWL stolen model ?? my clan like make a mod lol rofl ?? sorry but i dont have anything to deal with that website..it was made by other clans lolz

oh sorry u dont need non.steam cuz ur from usa : D

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't going to say anything, but you keep bringing it up - Stop announcing that you're playing ESF on a pirated copy of Half-Life, it's frowned upon here.

As for having that website name, I don't really think it matters. Everyone going there will know it's not official.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im not announcing anything jeez christ

an idiot comes and says : ewww argentina ... ewww this , god damn grow up man this is fking Hi everyone thread !! omg u see its not official ?? ok then let every1 keep doing what they are doing lolz those ****ing retarded comments man , and im not ****ing saying the website is official ...lol ... u guys are definetly not friendly ,, everytime i come i always find a retarded reply jeez

bye all , this cant be so retarded , sorry if i fked it with something...

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think anyone is trying to upset you. It's just a tad sketchy that your clan site is using almost the exact domain as the official site.. But yeah, you mean well so we should probably lay off a bit. Plus, anyone going there is going to know that the site isn't official.

As for the non-steam thing, I was only trying to help. You mention that you play non-steam in a few posts and discussing warez is against the rules here.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinze said:
Im not announcing anything jeez christ
Nobody said you were...

Shinze said:
an idiot comes and says : ewww argentina ... ewww this
I never said "eww Argentina", I said "double eww tee eff", as in "wtf"...

Shinze said:
god damn grow up man this is fking Hi everyone thread !!
You're the one that needs to grow up. You're the only person in here acting like a little kid.

Shinze said:
omg u see its not official ??
Yeah, I see that, which is why I said "wtf". That site's domain is 2 characters away from being identical to the official site's domain. Nobody's ever done something like that.

Shinze said:
u guys are definetly not friendly ,, everytime i come i always find a retarded reply jeez
Listen to yourself. You're the one being unfriendly. Nobody's being hostile here, you're the one being defensive over nothing. You said it's not even your website, so why are you being pissy with everyone?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said you were...

I never said "eww Argentina", I said "double eww tee eff", as in "wtf"...

You're the one that needs to grow up. You're the only person in here acting like a little kid.

Yeah, I see that, which is why I said "wtf". That site's domain is 2 characters away from being identical to the official site's domain. Nobody's ever done something like that.

Listen to yourself. You're the one being unfriendly. Nobody's being hostile here, you're the one being defensive over nothing. You said it's not even your website, so why are you being pissy with everyone?
i am agree with Spunky :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom