lets get some 1.1 action on

Best answers
man whats up people i thought id give you all a message to just say even you people who don't play the game anymore but still read the forums we need you out there playing and to everyone who had fights with one player for one thing or another you guys should let it go so play the game once in a while even if its 1.1. 1.1 is about to be that hot fire again im trying to bring it back so people if someone is cool with it could you post in here when and what time if its westcoast, centeral, or east coast time you wanna get down on that game and if you guys download it, it wont mess up your current 1.2

plus all the cool maps work on 1.1 like tm mountain you know that level was the best level ever and if you say different i hate you =) or fighting in ape ocean under water seeing who would die first from drowning or getting beat up all im saying is if you wanna get some 1.1 action lets do this if you beat me i don't care im still gonna play but lets do this so any time you wanna fight in some 1.1 and need more then one other person let me know. 1.1 was meant for fun if it rhymes it must be true

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've tried this at least a dozen times and it has never worked out. We're gung-ho in the beginning, and then we get a server going and play for about 30 minutes. Two days later, we're back to doing whatever it is we did before the 1.1 flashback.

Good luck, but my experience tells me this is a waste of time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm always up for it. Add me on MSN/Yahoo/Skype and we'll play.

Or add me in Steam itself. dan_esf_fanatic is my ID.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
208.167.245.177:27015 - Sub's 1.1 Server [US.East]

As of right now, though, it's having a few, uh, technical difficulties but it should be up in a few. I'll be bringing it back to 1.2 in a few days, but for now, it's 1.1.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Played with DaRk for about an hour today. God I love 1.1.

If anyone wants to play with us, join this group. I'll be posting events when we can all play together that people will hopefully come to.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ESF11

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm trying to connect right now, you're east-coast right? I hope I won't have much lag.

EDIT: Oh who am I kidding. 650 ping T_T

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. That sucks man. I got like 130 playing in a server near Serbia =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how long this one is gonna last. Honestly, 1.1 is boring now. Sure, nostalgia and whatnot, but come on... It's just not as fun as it was... well, when it was fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me and sub had quite the blast. the only reason its not fun is because theres no one playing it anymore. we both agreed, the melee is far superior.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still need to remember how to play it, though. Ren kicked my ass in a 1 v 1

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
but, it is exciting. i havent felt like a newbie in years, man. its a good feeling...
Just stop playing for as long as I have if you want to feel like a noob again haha. :/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just stop playing for as long as I have if you want to feel like a noob again haha. :/
i took about a year and a half break a while ago. i seemed to come back better than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom