why the team doesnt add this characteres?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was thinkg about add goten , trunks kid and broly,i thinks that add this because they are saiyan and this is cool for the game,about goten and trunks kid is importan is the serie.bubus saga they appear in all serie since tournament unti figth fusion.
and other question why the team also add the fusion?:smile:

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was thinkg about add goten , trunks kid and broly,i thinks that add this because they are saiyan and this is cool for the game,about goten and trunks kid is importan is the serie.bubus saga they appear in all serie since tournament unti figth fusion.
and other question why the team also add the fusion?:smile:
Brolly is a movie character so hes a no go.

As for Trunsk and Goten. The deal was with the comunity.

If the comunity finishes Operation Tien (a Tienshinhan model, animations, sprites and sounds) the team will put tien in game.

And with finishing Tien the comunity would get the go for the second project. Project Gotenks (Same as tien exept this time you would start as Trunks and Goten in buddy mode and transform into Gotenks)

Well that was the idea. Tien was never finished (and died 3 times so far) that means project gotenks wont get in. Not unless Tien is finished first.

Well that was the deal with the team.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
o thanks but how many is hard make a new character,need much work.i was thought that is easy becouse i saw SV make model in two or one days and he add customs animations.
and why the team add c-18 she is desnt very important in the serie appear lees than other characteres.
well thanks again grega and the team for this wonderfull game.

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
A-18 appears a lot since the cell saga, and a-17 even appears in GT. I think that even a-16 should get in the game, after all he was dam strong, stronger than a.18 and a.17, he just had a short life...come to think about it, so did cpt ginyu and his team. Well the game is great anyways.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
o thanks but how many is hard make a new character,need much work.i was thought that is easy becouse i saw SV make model in two or one days and he add customs animations.
Another part is that how similar of characters they would make. How many unique attacks does gotenk have? Only the ghost. All the other characters are different enough or have at least been present in the show much longer than others.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, but why the team add cap ginyu , he appear in saga frieza,is more important gotens ,trunks kid or yamancha and tien,or other evil.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
because we decide what characters to put in. Not you.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides as i said. Get the comunity to finish project Tien. And then they can start Project Gotenks.

Last time Tien died was when only a few animations were missing.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Ideea about C-18 was to have a femel caracter to so that the game will not look ***, and about the gyniu Squad , they added them , maybe because of the buddy system

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Before you post thread in the suggestions section
Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

New Characters
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest an actualy new character idea, then at least give us original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attacks, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him/her/it/pie...

Just dont keep your hopes up...

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
o thanks i havent seen this thread,but i dont knew.well if any admin can close this thread.i havent more ask about it.again thanks and sorry about this. (because we decide what characters to put in. Not you.) thanks

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
o thanks i havent seen this thread,but i dont knew.well if any admin can close this thread.i havent more ask about it.again thanks and sorry about this. (because we decide what characters to put in. Not you.) thanks
Just so you know. It was decided allready that if the comunity makes Tien he will be put ingame.

Same foes for Gotenks, only Tien has to be finished. That deal still stands. So if the comunity can get Project Tien finished Tien will be added into the game.

The Prodigy
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Too many transformations will turn esf into ecx.. where u go into a server and theres some super saiyan 4 gogeta throwing ki blasts and annihilating the server

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Too many transformations will turn esf into ecx.. where u go into a server and theres some super saiyan 4 gogeta throwing ki blasts and annihilating the server
good explanation! ;)

Best answers
Besides as i said. Get the comunity to finish project Tien. And then they can start Project Gotenks.

Last time Tien died was when only a few animations were missing.
For some reason Elcor seems to keep missing your post (3 times) about comunity. But my question to you is: Who is comunity? Or did u mean community?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The comunity is everyone on this forum aswell as anyone else who plays ESF.

Best answers
The comunity is everyone on this forum aswell as anyone else who plays ESF.
Is there a base model the community is working off of right now?
(i guess this would be in the model section of the forum)

The Brain Freezer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be tien & chaos...no, no one gives a dam about it. Most people want gotenks in 1.3 but no one seems to care about tien, the thing is, no tien, no gotenks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom