Bots for esf v1.1 Half-Life 1

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello ESF Team , Hello ESF Community.
I'm sorry for my english when you don't understand it, i'm from Germany.

I have a question about the Bot's for ESF v1.1 mod for Half-Life 1.
I was installing the Bot's and going to configure the bot's in the game, but they don't want spawn!?!

Then i was quit the game, later i want play but something was defect, and this was the bot installer, i was uninstall the bot's and now i can play..

My question is, can anyone give me Bot's for ESF v1.1 Half-Life 1, and can tell me how i can spawn them ingame?

So long,
Cronical

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but it needs steam, i don't have on my steam account Half-Life 1, i was downloading me a Half-Life 1 standalone...
before a few days i was downloading this mod.. but every time when i want create a game in console stands "you don't can play this game, because your steam account does not match this game"
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
AutoMerged DoublePost
»»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««««
plz help me :-/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't really support piracy here. If you want our support, buy the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Download ESF Bot 3.1 and install it into your ESF directory. Then go into it and run the activatebots.exe or botactivator.exe or whatever it was called, I don't remember exactly. Then click 'activate bots' after which you can just go ingame and the bots will be enabled.

I added an extra mirror here just in case my site doesn't work.

You're lucky I still had this file on my PC, SkyRider seems to have taken it down from FileFront :/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download ESF Bot 3.1 and install it into your ESF directory. Then go into it and run the activatebots.exe or botactivator.exe or whatever it was called, I don't remember exactly. Then click 'activate bots' after which you can just go ingame and the bots will be enabled.

I added an extra mirror here just in case my site doesn't work.

You're lucky I still had this file on my PC, SkyRider seems to have taken it down from FileFront :/

Its part of the esf-reversed and my repack >.>

The only problem is that you cant really use them unless you name your main ESF directory to just ESF. It doesnt work unless you actually swich the directory nameback to normally esf.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well....what else would it be if not esf? I never named it anything else :|

And I tested the repack version with both WON and Steam, works fine with both, with the bots. I tested it right now, had a burning desire to play 1.1 again after I read this thread.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, you're right. I just tried renaming it to esf_1.1 and I get a Visual C++ Runtime Error. Well never mind, it works just fine when I leave it as esf. It's a simple renaming issue, nothing too troublesome.

And the reason the bots don't work is that they aren't activated. They're usually activated by default after the installation but recently that hasn't happened. So just activate them and I'm sure they'll work. Works with WON too, of course.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Bots were a seperate program in 1.1

They were off by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom