A Few Beta Questions

Best answers
Hey all, old time member from like.. the Alpha's coming back now and I had a few small questions about the Open Beta
I was wondering if A) people actually play the open beta, B) If the use of custom models still means we have to nix the current models, via replacing and such, and C) If people do play the Beta still, what times are people the most active? Thanks for reading :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not many people play the open beta because it's unfinished. You don't have to replace models anymore, you just add it in, and then edit the XML for the character you want it to appear under (as an alternative costume if you get what I mean). People play 1.2.3 pretty actively though.

Best answers
Yea thats what I figured. I'll have to look into that model stuff :D But I kind of want to give Open Beta a try... but I'll need people to actually play it with..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll play with ya. Got nothing better to do right now, and I haven't played in a while (haven't actually played the Christmas release yet haha, it's just been sitting on my hard drive since Christmas). Hit me up on AIM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom