question about 1.3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
has the new advance melee been started yet? or is it still in design.

Just curious on the progress :)

can u guys say what you are working on now. (not one of those, when will 1.3 be released questions.)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone wants to know that!
What i don't know, is if we'll get some news about it...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The process isnt writen. I think this is because the team dont want any kind of pressure on them. They want to make the game with calm and serenity. If they answer a question, then another question comes, and another and so on. So they will problably say "wait to see".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would agree with you, snowman, if it hasn't been so long since the advanced melee concept was released. we haven't seen any kind of progress on it, so I'm wondering if they actually have an idea on what they are doing with it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the team need work very well and if post a day,this will make more fast work,but bad work sorry english

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would agree with you, snowman, if it hasn't been so long since the advanced melee concept was released. we haven't seen any kind of progress on it, so I'm wondering if they actually have an idea on what they are doing with it.
I understand. But think, advanced melee will be the most revolutionary part of esf 1.3 . Of course i don't have a clue about the development, but i think, this should be left to a final period when every member can work in paralel. If it was made before everything else is finished, it would problably be a big confusion. Advanced melee will require animators and coders to work by the same time. "I guess"

Conclusion? I think that, when advanced melee starts geting his shape, it wont take much time to get it over because everyone is working on it. :cool:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest we are still talking about how the whole thing should act.

Due to kongs comunity research and other ideas it may actually end up simpler and quite difrent from the design docs.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest we are still talking about how the whole thing should act.

Due to kongs comunity research and other ideas it may actually end up simpler and quite difrent from the design docs.
Simpler is good.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it will make you play esf for hours.. it's fine with me:)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ah ok, simpler is good :), its still a good concept though!

let us know if you do change it up alot :), or what u plan on doing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis the gift to be simple tis the gift to be free tis the gift to come out how you want to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom