about ECX & Big Pack 8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok, call me lazy, but i didnt rlly wanna sign up on the ECX forums when i alrdy signed up here, srry, but anyfidoodles, i need help

so i got ECX, and Big Pack v8.4, but what am i supposed to do with Big Pack? do i replace the files that ECX already has with the ones Big Pack has? cuz that wut i did. I need to know cuz i tried everything, i got my PL up to like 20,000,000 and hurt myself until my health was 15 or under, but when i press Z, i just go back to Super Saiyan, i dont transform into Kid Goku or GT Vegeta :cry:, and i wanna know what to do, cuz if i cant go SSJ4, how will i beat Omega Shenron O_O?

P.S. i need a link to download that thingy to edit chars, cuz im thinking of making a super powerful Broly, i call him Abyssal Broly :devgrin: (hes got skin thats like made of Onyx, red hair, red eyes, and hes got a BOOMING voice, put that un your pipe and smoke it! HAHAHA! :laff:).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to ask on their forums, not here. The ESF team doesn't support any modifications to ESF.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to ask on their forums, not here. The ESF team doesn't support any modifications to ESF.
What he said. While we do aknowledge modifications to this game we dont have support for them since thats why they have their own sites and forums.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AmAgAd ECX, noes, get the picture out of my head !!!!!!
Like they said, don't ask about ECX here. Unless you like being warned and/or flamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom