Help amxmodx problem plugin problem

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Damn it. I tried installing metamod and then amx mod x and all it gives me is files in rar. So I copied the files to a folder I created in esf_openbeta called "addons".
After that I copied esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx to the plugins folder in addons/amxmodx. Then I added "esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx" under where it says:
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here that is located in the plugins file in the configs folder in amxmodx folder.

The powerlevel changer didnt worked, any help?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well if u want to change ur pl, simply type in the console "sv_cheats 1", restart the server, and type in the console " powerlevel (number)", example: powerlevel 2000000 ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed ^_^, you should only use that plugin for ESF v1.2.x

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn it. I tried installing metamod and then amx mod x and all it gives me is files in rar. So I copied the files to a folder I created in esf_openbeta called "addons".
After that I copied esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx to the plugins folder in addons/amxmodx. Then I added "esf_powerlevel_changer.amxx" under where it says:
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here that is located in the plugins file in the configs folder in amxmodx folder.

The powerlevel changer didnt worked, any help?
The open beta has a built in powerlevel changer accessible with the sv_cheats 1 command. After you set sv_cheats to 1 you just type in powerlevel and the number you want.

Its what we use to test higher forms. Ofcourse it gets removed from the full build. So you can only use it as long as we are still calling it open beta and not 1.3 ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well u just typle a biger powerlevel after u ascend , and u can delete ur own post umo, hit edit and then delete if u dont know how ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no need to use russian swear words as filler though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom