Can't Installing ESF

Discord Member
Best answers
Some how i can not instal ESF i dont know why i have steam i have actication code with half life 1 anthology but if i wanne install it it give an grey thing on the next so i can not press it to install what sould i do now?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The sticky threads are there to be read!

I have all the right requirements to play ESF, but the install button is greyed out!
You need to have run Half-Life at least once before you try to install ESF. To do this simply start a single player mission. You may exit the game once it has loaded up. After you have done this, you should install ESF.

Discord Member
Best answers
lol i did everything what it say but it wont work :S some how

Best answers
problems with esf

ok so im no good at english but.i can install the open beta but when i fight in meele the game hangs up or show the two fighters without doing nothing and the transformations doesnt show up the character only transfor without animation whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! help please:cry::cry::cry:;(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the game is not finished yet.

The animations for trasnformations dont exist. And only simple melee is suported at the moment in the open beta.

Best answers
wow your reply was fast.thank you anyway grega:yes:

i know this maybe is for another part of the forum but...there are any pacth for the moment?o_o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome!

lol more e-peen experience!
This forum requires that you wait 100 seconds between posts. Please try again in 54 seconds. <- I'm spamming like mad yo >:]

Best answers
well another thing i have custom models for trunks,vegeta,gohan.if i put these i will fix the transformation problem or not?o_o

Best answers
ok i know that asking that is boring and anoying but the next version wil be released or not?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itll be released as soon as all the surprises we are planing are done.

Best answers
i cant wait for the next version.thanks grega:smile::smile::smile:

hey prozac,this...:scared:what is simple melee,it is aproaching to an enemy and press the secondary mouse button or swapp?:scared:,beacuse grega told me that only simple melee is suported for this version

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played in awhile, but it used to be just hitting someone else, you didn't even have to press a button.

But I could be mistaken.

Best answers
another thing i have been searching at this site and i dont find the rules for the image in the signature,you think that this image will be alowed?or not

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey prozac,this...:scared:what is simple melee,it is aproaching to an enemy and press the secondary mouse button or swapp?:scared:,beacuse grega told me that only simple melee is suported for this version
Simple melee involves pressing the right-mouse button while advance melee involves pressing a series of buttons in sequence. Simple melee is engaged by approaching an opponent and clicking the right-mouse button. Advanced melee is engaged by swooping into an opponent.

another thing i have been searching at this site and i dont find the rules for the image in the signature,you think that this image will be alowed?or not
Signatures must not exceed 600x200.

Best answers
yes im know that mc but if i melee the game hangs up or show the fighter one in front of the other doing nothing meanwile i can hear the sounds of the hits

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes im know that mc but if i melee the game hangs up or show the fighter one in front of the other doing nothing meanwile i can hear the sounds of the hits
Grega is right (he's on the team by the way), advanced melee hasn't been implemented yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom