where do i find the "Evolution Mod Model Pack"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have already searched there but i couldnt find

edit:
The use of EvM and ECX is to have more tranformations and fusion, but how do i add those transformations?
like i want Goku SSJ4, and Giji SSJ,
You cant do that with models alone. You need to code it in. Models are only apearance they are nothing without the code.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In other words, you'll have to program the game to be different than it is right now. Quite a bother if you have no experience/knowledge in AMXX.

Best answers
In other words, you'll have to program the game to be different than it is right now. Quite a bother if you have no experience/knowledge in AMXX.
oh, cuz when i installed EvM, it said, that i still needed to install a model pack for EvM, cuz else it would look "crappy"

so i didnt knew that, and i downloaded the Giji SSJ Goku, and the readme said, that i had to put it in the AMX plugins folder, so i did, then i said i had to edit the Plugins.ini, so i did, but after that im lost,

cuz i really really want the extra transformations and fusions, but i dont know how, and i dont really know how it all works,
if someone could give me a clear Guide/HowTo/Tutorial/link to one of those things, i would be very very happy :p :D

cuz the only difference i see now, is the Aura for Charging is better than ESF 1.2.3;s default one and some sounds changed, more changes i dont see

edit:
i searched for the page and this is what it says:

"Just a reminder that his addon has not its additional models installed for the new transformations, so you should download your own models or download a model pack to see the models ingame, if you do not install your own models or a modelpack, then you will see red blocks in the game when you use one of EVM's transformations, you can download one here: Evolution Mod Model Pack"

but that evolution mod model pack is nowhere to be found

by the way, whats the difference between ECX and EvM?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ECX is the new EVM version. And none of them originate from this site.

Go to corona-bytes if you want more help regarding those. Thats where the two were made.

Best answers
ECX is the new EVM version. And none of them originate from this site.

Go to corona-bytes if you want more help regarding those. Thats where the two were made.
okay, so if i have ECX i dont need EVM, lol, i have both of them installed :p

so i wont be needing to search for the Evolution Mod Model Pack,(as where this thread is all about)
okay one problem solved :D
i was wondering why only ECX was on Corona Bytes and not EVM :p
but now i know why,

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They arnt compatible. You can only have one or the other.

Best answers
They arnt compatible. You can only have one or the other.
oh, cuz now i have installed only ECX and i dont even see any new models, nothing has changed except the Aura and the HUD,
i also installed Big pack, and still dont see any new models :S, i dont know why

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As said. The correct place to ask for help regarding ECX is the place its from. Meaning corona-bytes

Best answers
As said. The correct place to ask for help regarding ECX is the place its from. Meaning corona-bytes
yes im sorry. as for this forum the topic is completed, thanks Grega :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom