Best answers
comments anyone? btw: hibiki dont reply or ill rape your mom... we dont need any more gay hibiki talk...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I liked ur old one better even if u didnt made it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf is with u? and why do u hate me? i never did anything?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hibiki ur sence of critism Is WWAAAYYY too high , too high that when u talk about anything u piss everyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when was the last time i critised anything?

Ten

Best answers
Simply, why don't you all just be quiet and quit bickering, Hibiki rants have value since all android does is walk in and flame others like the 10 year old preteen he is. More less its this clan mentality that causes all these arguements. Clan mentality rather.

Best answers
hey ten, nice sig, wait no its not... i dont start flames, i just asked him not to reply with something gay like "You dont need your moral raised any more" because I was just asking for comments, and btw, i am only 13, and i am probably more intellgient than you will ever be... you didnt need to post that, so just shut up until you get some talent that can actually help people instead of just insulting them...

Ten

Best answers
Actually you do flame others...give me a few minutes DBZ boy and I'll pull out your best material. Oh and by the ways I'm nota sig freak like you. It was a fad that got so old quick I'd rather work with 3d programs then copy and paste a few lame images into some program to make a "sig" Hint I'm a lot more intelligent then you preteen so just be quiet. I only insult people who are idiots
or clannies which is you so like it or not. Run along now and go play pokemon! :)

Best answers
oooo... you would know all about that pokemon stuff, wouldnt you? i mean it is directed towards your age group, the 6-9 year olds.... well, you go find that flamin stuff, cuz i dont give a crap... yeha, i flame people only if they flame me first... ex: YOU FLAMING ME.... i only did that because you insulted me, and I had done absolutely nothing to you...

Retired
Best answers
there is a difference between being intelligent, and to be wise.

Ten

Best answers
Your a child who thinks he's "good" because you make "sigs" Thats why I flame you actually never mind the vast majority of people on these forums are plain idiots save a few. I include anyone in a clan as idiots also. 6-9? Well I never knew 6-9 year olds could be in Architectual Engineering, that's odd. Moron shut up and make your little pansy sigs pansy clanbies.

lalal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by |DbZ| Android16
ummm.... a little on the gay side, many other people have alreday done this, it is not accurate(his eyebrows are supoosed to be yellow and his eyes green...), all u did was get Half Life Model Viewer, export the BMP, and color his hair. anyone could do that, so take your gayness somewhere else....

by what i have seen, you cant improve, sucka... o and btw, i am going to flame u for calling me an idiot....

damn ****ing bitch dont even call me a ****ing idiot or I swear ill will **** you up, you cant model worth a ****ing shit so you take out your anger on people, you are gay, so why dont your go **** your mom, sister, or dad, your ****ing choice....

guess what, your getting a royal ass wh00ping 2morrow u gay ass dildo.......

i got a couple things first.... gotenks is a skinny as a toothpick and i could easily kick his ass and he knows it.... and no, i am 13 and gotenks is 14.... and hibiki, go eat your dad's pussy.... and eveyone else who made a bet on Gotenks, your officially idiots now..... o, and akaru or watever your gay ass mofo name is, i actually have a girlfriend, and please keep your hermafradite fantsies to yourself, no one wants to hear about your familly........
if thats flaming then what is? :p

and thats all from one topic O_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow guys, can we please grow up now? Thanks. Oh, Ten, age doesn't dictate maturity, although it should. Get it?

Noah
GreenTaco

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what he said he dosnt flame.. and i proved him wrong... i didnt go #!@# U !@#$%#&* $%^&#$%^&*#$ %#$&* @$$!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom